Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Drishti- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Divya..

No idea..
He really need to do something which touches her heart.. :)
So that she has some feelings for him

But the thing is .. why would he do something like that when he's brought up to hate beautiful women .. unless he does something unintentionally?
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: asmanichatri

Like a lot of desi tv shows, Stockholm Syndrome. Women fall in love with their captors almost 100% of times ๐Ÿ˜†

Isn't it too typical...aur kitni baar dekhna padega yaar Stockholm syndrome๐Ÿ˜•...why can't the guy fall in love first for once..how can we expect the girl to fall in love...that too when the captor has killed her husband..
-Drishti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hagen

RUDRA HAS TO TAKE A STEP FORWARD TO MAKE HER FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM AND BEFORE HE HAS TO FALL IN LOVE WITH HER WHICH I DONT KNOW WHEN WILL IT HAPPEN .SHE IS NOT THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WILL DECLARE HER LOVE BOLDLY .FROM HER SIDE IT WILL DEFINITELY TAKE A WHILE๐Ÿ˜’

I think it'll take more time from HIS side tbh. He's been brought up to hate beautiful women .. and if he ever realizes that he's softening towards Paro, IMO he'll make sure that he'll be even more harsh on her. Besides, he's in a relationship with Laila .. and Laila's gonna do all she can to make him fall in love with her, in the same way that she already loves him. So yes, I don't think that he'll be the first one to fall in love with her.
-Drishti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmg2c

Hullo! an article said that for Paro duty is vengeance!! does that sound ominous or what? and another said that Rudra will fall for Paro but Paro will hate him for his ruthlessness and killing , both her parents and husband. 

As I replied to hagen I don't believe that Rudra will fall for Paro first. His mother left him and his father .. and he's been told to hate beautiful women .. it's not going to be easy for him to make the exception with Paro. Also, he's already in a relationship with Laila .. and she isn't going to let go off him easily.
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
its a long long while before that happens lol.

nice post though. will post my version later~
-Drishti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

He will should Paro his caring side, Rudra will fell guilty for mistreating her. It will take Paro awhile to give Rudra a chance. 

He is going to do ALL he can to not show his caring side to Paro .. because a) he is in a relationship with Paro and b) he's been brought up to hate beautiful women .. so according to me, the more he starts "caring" for her .. the worse he'll treat her.
-Drishti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmanichatri

Like a lot of desi tv shows, Stockholm Syndrome. Women fall in love with their captors almost 100% of times ๐Ÿ˜†

Hmm typical typical .. well if they do show this .. hope it's done in a new way atleast!
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
First up all he kills the person who got married to Paro just few hours ago..So there will not be any emotional connections with her husband. For her, he is a stranger. What if her husband is really involved in illegal business and got killed for the same reason. 
Her first impression of Rudra is really positive, he saved her honour. For a village girl it is a big reason for adoration.
He takes her to jail, but it is based on the proof na. It is not like he is taking some revenge. Killing husband and taking her to jail will not be a strong reason, not to fall in love. 
However, as in the spoiler if he gets intimate to her to know the truth, then it is something illegal, which will be a reason to hate him. .
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i have observed something. but i might be wrong though

Which episode do you think this pic belongs to??

1stly, Sanaya is looking beautiful โญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜›

Alright, So what if this pic is taken when Paro is already married??

BUT she is wearing color clothes. and i am sure, if Paro gets widow, she would be in white clothes or in simple clothes with no jewellary.

So, What if Rudra marries her?? 

Can you see this? how close they are??

i really wish this pic is taken when Paro gets married to Rudra ๐Ÿ˜ณ

their relationship is going to start on the basis of Hate. there would be too much of hate. I think Rudra will fall first and will be in denial and Paro will take a lot of time fall ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by --peehu-- - 10 years ago
-Drishti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: BigIPKKNDFan

Yeah I think he will have to marry her under duress - her current husband is dead, and according to the Metro Masti article Rudra will blakmail her to go against Thakur, then she will have no one - not even her mami to give her shelter, and Rudra will realize that and marry her to save her reputation and life.

Over time she will realize Rudra was right all along, and looong after will fall in love.

I think Rudra will fall in love with her first, but will try to hide it from her, first of all because he wont know he is in love, and 2nd of all because he's been brought up to not trust beautiful women, thanks to his dad !!

@bold Rudra doesn't give a DAMN about her .. so there is no way he would marry her to "save her reputation". Besides, he's in a relationship with Laila .. and woman who is in love with him .. she's not going to let them get married either!