How do you think Paro will fall in love with Rudra? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Ofcourse there will b the hate track!
But since Rudra dint kill paro... Tat itself shows he has a soft corner for her.. Though he ll b hard.. But he'll care for her... Nd so she'll fall or him eventually!
No idea..
He really need to do something which touches her heart.. :)
So that she has some feelings for him
RUDRA HAS TO TAKE A STEP FORWARD TO MAKE HER FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM AND BEFORE HE HAS TO FALL IN LOVE WITH HER WHICH I DONT KNOW WHEN WILL IT HAPPEN .SHE IS NOT THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WILL DECLARE HER LOVE BOLDLY .FROM HER SIDE IT WILL DEFINITELY TAKE A WHILEπŸ˜’
Hullo! an article said that for Paro duty is vengeance!! does that sound ominous or what? and another said that Rudra will fall for Paro but Paro will hate him for his ruthlessness and killing , both her parents and husband. 
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Gah, its easy.

She will see him pouring alcohol on his wounds when he forgets to bolt the bathroom door..
Her hormones will fall in love with him even though she will pretend that she is doing him the same kindness that she did to that camel. 
Once hormones fall , auricles and ventricles will also fall for him. 

Lo, ho gayaa pyaar. β€οΈ

standing ovation...couldnt agree more!!πŸ‘
He will should Paro his caring side, Rudra will fell guilty for mistreating her. It will take Paro awhile to give Rudra a chance. 
Like a lot of desi tv shows, Stockholm Syndrome. Women fall in love with their captors almost 100% of times πŸ˜†
Originally posted by dmg2c

standing ovation...couldnt agree more!!πŸ‘
that sounds more like lust than love!πŸ˜†
😳
Originally posted by Anvijanya

I think it may be his past that makes them close or Rudra might marry her πŸ˜‰ n then she falls in love lolπŸ˜†

Yeah I think he will have to marry her under duress - her current husband is dead, and according to the Metro Masti article Rudra will blakmail her to go against Thakur, then she will have no one - not even her mami to give her shelter, and Rudra will realize that and marry her to save her reputation and life.

Over time she will realize Rudra was right all along, and looong after will fall in love.

I think Rudra will fall in love with her first, but will try to hide it from her, first of all because he wont know he is in love, and 2nd of all because he's been brought up to not trust beautiful women, thanks to his dad !!
Originally posted by Anvijanya

I think it may be his past that makes them close or Rudra might marry her πŸ˜‰ n then she falls in love lolπŸ˜†

I doubt their pasts will be out anytime soon .. and with Laila in the picture .. I don't see them getting married in the near future either. But who knows