Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

How do you think Paro will fall in love with Rudra?

-Drishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Drishti-
-Drishti-

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Because I really need a break from working/studying ... and I'm bored ... and a little - no - very very curious LOL

How is Paro going to fall in love with Rudra? From the looks of the 3rd promo, she sees Rudra shooting her husband .. and -SPOILER ALERT- a spoiler said that Rudra is going to take Paro to jail.

Now, even though Paro's first expression of Rudra is very positive, she is going to witness his ruthlessness soon enough .. and hell, if she sees him killing her husband, she is probably going to go back to fearing the BSD, this time, to a greater extent.

Sanaya said that this is going to be the crux of the story .. which means that it's going to be a while before Paro starts falling for Rudra .. and I don't think any of us can wait so long without speculating!

So spin out your wild theories .. and fantasies. How do you think Paro will fall in love with Rudra? What kind of scene do you want to see between Paro and Rudra? How do you WANT Paro to fall in love with Rudra?

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06decent07Sonamcute15princessep13cutyanushkariya_sanayamastiSanayapriyapakrowanayaniakashevKaSh-RoxAphroditeSweetSannyKamalikaGradiationMeena1428naadhira_khanrobin999asmanichatri-WalkThatWay-SarunarshiyTwinky28IAmMayFlowerNadia_DiyaMGeoSghalapriyabanuJulie_StarSkyfallKhurafatiKalashmubasheraneet2407boisecrazyamni375HopeArhi_2205ipkknd-fanI-Heart-SanzsonapariSS88samiraopoo_jVincyAnnemisscrazyfanabhi_arshiloverSidda8meniranjana00FAYKHAN29Loveo2oPeehu24UjjuSoulSisIndy-Serene.Rose-priya_86amaiaAnmol_.Deedeepa1GuineaMoronsKiMallikaprincessunaraxAaliya

Related Videos

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 5:43am | IP Logged

lol Drish.. am abt to go.. but good food for thought.. will drop back later!! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07.SanayaAT.-Drishti-SublimeSanaya

-Drishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Drishti-
-Drishti-

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

lol Drish.. am abt to go.. but good food for thought.. will drop back later!! LOL

It has been killing me since we got to know that Rudra kills Paro's husband .. and it only got worse when the 3rd promo came out! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07tvbuf

Anmol_. IF-Sizzlerz
Anmol_.
Anmol_.

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 6:53am | IP Logged
I think it may be his past that makes them close or Rudra might marry her Wink n then she falls in love lolLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07-Drishti-

Skyfall Goldie
Skyfall
Skyfall

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 6:55am | IP Logged
I think right now she has this softness towards him as she is the one who has started to think about him.

However after he shoots her husband, that softness will definitely go.

I think the main way she is going to fall in love with him is to understand why he like this.

She needs to know why he is this violent and angered person and I think the way she will fall in love with him is when she notices there is a softness in him.

He will have to do something that's going to touch her heart and make her question her own thoughts about him. Because after he has shot her husband, all that softness that she had for him is going to go.

it will take time as we will see her go through a stage of anger and hate for him (well he did shoot her husband lol)

Edited by Ipkknd_ - 05 January 2014 at 6:53am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Luvlin28KamalikaGAphroditeKhurafatiKalashipkknd-fansamiraoArhi_2205showviewermisscrazyfanMoronsKiMallika-Drishti-Sofna

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Gah, its easy.

She will see him pouring alcohol on his wounds when he forgets to bolt the bathroom door..
Her hormones will fall in love with him even though she will pretend that she is doing him the same kindness that she did to that camel. 
Once hormones fall , auricles and ventricles will also fall for him. 

Lo, ho gayaa pyaar. Heart

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Luvlin28nishkaaneeveeksaria1shadow.daemondemigodSweetSannyAphrodite-WalkThatWay-SkyfallKhurafatiKalashneet24071sarunipkknd-fanSanzforSushbewakoofLadkiLuckyforeversamirao-Aria-archana.mh17Arhi_2205Hope_mahi_dmg2cBeauceantmisscrazyfanCDloveshowviewertvbufGuineaParud_Forever-Drishti-CandYlicious_SSofna

Beauceant IF-Rockerz
Beauceant
Beauceant

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 7:38am | IP Logged

The most logical stereotypical thing which I hope does not happen in the show is this-

Step 1- Hero worship for the man who saved her honour.. Starting point..Smile

Step 2- Thakur disowns her--> realisation that thakur is evil over some 6 months.. 

Step 3- Realisation that her hubby of 2 and half minutes was in cahoots with the evil Tejavat  --> Implies pain felt for husband's death reduces ..

Step 4a- Rudra realises her innocence and starts being less mean to her (I did not write kind because, even ST uncle is not sure if Rudra is human)

Step 4b- Paro gets to know Rudra's sad sad sad past.. Flashbacks, Othello, loony Dad, gifted Doll the entire thing-----Obviously this will happen over 8-9 months..

Step 5- Space created in Paro's heart by evacuation of Thakur + Hubby of 2.5 min is occupied by Rudra!!  Tada!!  Done!!ClapClapClap

Extra spices (add according to taste)- 

BSD did not kill her parents or was manipulated by Thakur sa to do it..
Tapkaofy Rudra's mom for extra sympathy points
Make her meet his dad just once, 100 extra sympathy points automatically
The thakurain twist..

If they do it differently I will be the happiest personSmile

Edited by Msfrootie - 05 January 2014 at 7:49am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelighthappycutyanushkapriyapakksaria1Annie0247AtyayAphroditegilgameshKhurafatiKalash_mahi_samiraoHopeArhi_2205binimotimisscrazyfanCDloveSanzBarbie-Serene.Rose-tvbuf-Drishti-UjjuSoulSisIndybkamberAdorableDevil

bewakoofLadki IF-Dazzler
bewakoofLadki
bewakoofLadki

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

<font color="#000033">Gah, its easy.
</font>

<font color="#000033">She will see him pouring alcohol on his wounds when he forgets to bolt the bathroom door..</font>
<font color="#000033">Her hormones will fall in love with him even though she will pretend that she is doing him the same kindness that she did to that camel.</font>
<font color="#000033">Once hormones fall , auricles and ventricles will also fall for him.</font>

<font color="#000033">Lo, ho gayaa pyaar.Heart</font>

lol lol the best answer.. LOL LOL Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Drishti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index