Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

i am glad the hate track continues

latha_555 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i thoroughly enjoyed the honeymoon track, its exactly what i was waiting to see, they didnt confess love and it wasnt stupid love scenes but genuine caring and emotions were shown at the right times and right amount of bickering at others.  And the episode when aastha finds out about her father and she goes ballistic at shlock and his reaction was awesome, i only watched it like 20 times..lol
But despite loving it to the core, i am happy (even though it was a sad scene for me) that shlock says how much he hates Aastha. I want that hate to continue a little longer, i think it is better for the story line. Now we know he has deep feelings for her, but he is angry with her, possibly because she was ready to call quits even when he was trying hard to defend himself and of course because she let everyone in on the secret.

i think at this point its more interesting if they still carry on hating each other, intense hate tangled with deep feelings of love and concern will be awesome to watch.  I think if shlock tried to win her heart because of what happened to her father, it would have made the story boring...more needs to happen before the redemption track. 

i think it was perfect how their feelings developed during the honeymoon, followed by the fight, i think they have showed the love/hate perfectly

Edited by latha_555 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely post...waiting for the hate track...
mayabharathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
me too waiting for hate track again story is becoming more interesting
lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great post latha...
yeah he has to confess hate because he cannot confess love...because once bitten twice shy...

DivI10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agree Im also looking forward for the hate track thy always make use wait.. wat we can't
sagar_ayush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: latha_555

[i thoroughly enjoyed the honeymoon track, its exactly what i was waiting to see, they didnt confess love and it wasnt stupid love scenes but genuine caring and emotions were shown at the right times and right amount of bickering at others.  And the episode when aastha finds out about her father and she goes ballistic at shlock and his reaction was awesome, i only watched it like 20 times..lol

But despite loving it to the core, i am happy (even though it was a sad scene for me) that shlock says how much he hates Aastha. I want that hate to continue a little longer, i think it is better for the story line. Now we know he has deep feelings for her, but he is angry with her, possibly because she was ready to call quits even when he was trying hard to defend himself and of course because she let everyone in on the secret.

i think at this point its more interesting if they still carry on hating each other, intense hate tangled with deep feelings of love and concern will be awesome to watch.  I think if shlock tried to win her heart because of what happened to her father, it would have made the story boring...more needs to happen before the redemption track. 

i think it was perfect how their feelings developed during the honeymoon, followed by the fight, i think they have showed the love/hate perfectly]

Nice post..
The story at present is very interesting & I hope it gets more interesting in future.
I wish the cvs come up with a super exciting hate track so that we EBP fans remain glued to the show.
At present everything is open.Astha knows about Shlok's revenge marriage,no reason left for Shlok to blackmail Astha,their marriage will be revealed in the Agnihotri household shortly,Shlok reveals that he hates Astha...Now what??How will Astha return to the Agnihotris again??How will Shlok win back Astha??
It will definitely be interesting to watch..
Eagerly waiting..

Edited by sagar_ayush - 10 years ago
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
same here latha

whwn shlok actually falls in love the story will get a bit boring cos the love hate concept will go
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well said latha. shlok and aastha had the right amount of jolt to make them see where they stand in the relationship. shlok should be angry at her for leaving him and aastha should be angry at him for trying to control her life.  want the same intense drama between them to continue. otherwise it would be too boring to watch. but i still would like shlok to be very protective of her😊
jia.astk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post. It will take time for Shlok to accept/understand his feelings for Astha...
I think he wants to keep his hate private and to not let anybody in family know about it, but now that cat is out of the bag, he has to admit it before them.
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

I agree, its difference from other typical stories is its main USB.