Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

KSG Posted On Google+ New (Added More) (Page 6)

_Seera_ Senior Member
_Seera_
_Seera_

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki54

Originally posted by dhatingnach

Originally posted by Go4welkin

Originally posted by MisZoobieDoobie

Now what will fans do who wanted QH to close cause looks like karan supports gul !
And people who want KaBhi back can see that Surbhi already has adjusted with raquesh LOL
</div><div>TFS :D

He not only supports Gul but also Raqesh, apparently based on Raqesh statement, KSG assured Raqesh that his fans will like him.

When KSG himself was not interested in continuing to play such an iconic role then it is wise to move on and enjoy the show with new actor. QH has other talented actors and supporting technicians who all work hard and their livelihoods are tied to the show, if show continues to deliver then it deserves to be aired and no one should wish for show to shutdown as it belongs to other hardworking folks as well, not fair to curse a show for one actor who himself don't want to continue with the show.

AWESOME!!!! Any and every actor who is replaced is said to be so called "UNPROFESSIONAL" be it Kaan or Ulka or Rishabh...

And actors also lash out at channel for calling them so!!! what happens to the cases they swear to file against each other???? Neither Channel does it nor the respective actor...

He wanted to leave which is very clear from his recent interviews and online post so whats so much hue and cry about???

The more this all goes on we fans will make it difficult for him to come back on TV... Every one is watching right now whatever is happening... no channel would want same thing to happen to their channel... its a huge price to pay for making a show hit and cast popular actor...

Just let it go... apology... comeback is not gonna happen... ever!!!
difficult for him to come back!? Lmao! Nice joke!

U r thinking it from a fan's perspective... think from a channels perspective!!! when a producer like EKTA kapoor can be fed up of fan mails i guess its natural for others too!!!

huh!? Did not get u??

EKTA kappor received too many hate mails for shutting down Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil... 

She was so irritated with the contineous ranting of fans that she decided never to repeat her pair Additi and harshad... These two didn't work for any of balaji's serial for long time... Same case can happen here...

I am a KSG fan and loved ASAD's character but the entire drama that has been happening is uncalled for... 

Edited by dhatingnach - 05 January 2014 at 12:19pm

nikki54 Newbie
nikki54
nikki54

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Go4welkin

Originally posted by MisZoobieDoobie

Now what will fans do who wanted QH to close cause looks like karan supports gul !
And people who want KaBhi back can see that Surbhi already has adjusted with raquesh LOL
</div><div>TFS :D

He not only supports Gul but also Raqesh, apparently based on Raqesh statement, KSG assured Raqesh that his fans will like him.

When KSG himself was not interested in continuing to play such an iconic role then it is wise to move on and enjoy the show with new actor. QH has other talented actors and supporting technicians who all work hard and their livelihoods are tied to the show, if show continues to deliver then it deserves to be aired and no one should wish for show to shutdown as it belongs to other hardworking folks as well, not fair to curse a show for one actor who himself don't want to continue with the show.

AWESOME!!!! Any and every actor who is replaced is said to be so called "UNPROFESSIONAL" be it Kaan or Ulka or Rishabh...

And actors also lash out at channel for calling them so!!! what happens to the cases they swear to file against each other???? Neither Channel does it nor the respective actor...

He wanted to leave which is very clear from his recent interviews and online post so whats so much hue and cry about???

The more this all goes on we fans will make it difficult for him to come back on TV... Every one is watching right now whatever is happening... no channel would want same thing to happen to their channel... its a huge price to pay for making a show hit and cast popular actor...

Just let it go... apology... comeback is not gonna happen... ever!!!
difficult for him to come back!? Lmao! Nice joke!

U r thinking it from a fan's perspective... think from a channels perspective!!! when a producer like EKTA kapoor can be fed up of fan mails i guess its natural for others too!!!

huh!? Did not get u??

EKTA kappor received too many hate mails for shutting downKis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil...

She was so irritated with the contineous ranting of fans that she decided never to repeat her pair Additi and harshad... These two never worked for any of balaji's serial for long time... Same case can happen here...

I am a KSG fan and loved ASAD's character but the entire drama that has been happening is uncalled for...

<font color="#3f3f3f">
</font>
the whole drama was created by zee TV itself! They had no call to defame KSG!!! and KSG fans have every right to support him in the matter!
maha70 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnalkyph21

_Seera_ Senior Member
_Seera_
_Seera_

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
#Nikki - U supoort him but see a broader picture these things happen every day in their industry... he was saying he is filing a case against Zee.. has he done that?? 
Zee was saying they will file a case.. have they done that???? The ans is NO... 

They are all in their own comfort zones and we are getting super hyper here... you really think they gonna give a public apology to him??? 

i value your love towards KSG... but this is not gonna go anywhr...
nikki54 Newbie
nikki54
nikki54

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

#Nikki - U supoort him but see a broader picture these things happen every day in their industry... he was saying he is filing a case against Zee.. has he done that??

They are all in their own comfort zones and we are getting super hyper here... you really think they gonna give a public apology to him???

on what basis will they file a case against KSG??? also I don't care if zee apologized or not, I just want them to suffer humiliation from KSG fans, they had no call to defame KSG like this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kyph21

_Seera_ Senior Member
_Seera_
_Seera_

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

on what basis will they file a case against KSG??? also I don't care if zee apologized or not, I just want them to suffer humiliation from KSG fans, they had no call to defame KSG like this

Guess its in vein to make u understand... all the best in your effort!!!
nikki54 Newbie
nikki54
nikki54

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Guess itsin veinto make u understand... all the best in your effort!!!
I don't get why do u want to make me understand anything! It is a free world I am entitled to my opinion, but if u think that fans fighting for KSG will go against him then u r clearly wrong! Don't underestimate the power of KSG fans

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...parth...kyph21awesome

annanyaksgian IF-Rockerz
annanyaksgian
annanyaksgian

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
karan definitely not posted the msg

Go to top