Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: nikki54

huh!? Did not get u??

EKTA kappor received too many hate mails for shutting down Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil... 

She was so irritated with the contineous ranting of fans that she decided never to repeat her pair Additi and harshad... These two didn't work for any of balaji's serial for long time... Same case can happen here...

I am a KSG fan and loved ASAD's character but the entire drama that has been happening is uncalled for... 

Edited by dhatingnach - 10 years ago
nikki54 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhatingnach

EKTA kappor received too many hate mails for shutting downKis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil...

She was so irritated with the contineous ranting of fans that she decided never to repeat her pair Additi and harshad... These two never worked for any of balaji's serial for long time... Same case can happen here...

I am a KSG fan and loved ASAD's character but the entire drama that has been happening is uncalled for...

<font color="#3f3f3f">
</font>

the whole drama was created by zee TV itself! They had no call to defame KSG!!! and KSG fans have every right to support him in the matter!
Originally posted by: A.Hajnal

Every massage can be interpreted in many ways...And everyone think their way of interpreting is right, I can't blame anyone...

Even though the rest of it is very clear that Gul or the actor isn't to blame so don't target them, that was a friend talking, not an actor...The interpretion of this following words is taken is diffrent ways by everyone...

"Anger is a very strong and hurtful emotion, pls make sure that you are pointing it towards the people who deserve it. if it was'nt for Gul, i would have left the show months ago."

^ For saying that he would have left the show month ago, not anyone can't blame him...He is a free man, he can do whatever he wants...He has done his job perfectly till the date he was in contact, so calling him name won't work, either by channel or any of "viewers" or "fans"...

He wanted to leave, he left when was free to leave. Period...Now for which ever reason he left, he can't be blamed as he was free since oct...

Whether it's because he is not well, whether its is because he wants to live his dreams and other ambitions, whether its is because he had creative problems with writers, PH or channel... (I have always thought this is the main reason more than anything else as anyone, ANYONE in their right mind would have done that...we have called the past months tracks crap, don't you think he didn't think so...?? He said many times before that he didn't like many things, Zoyaan track more then anything else...so, I don't think we can blame him for that...) He can't be blamed as he left when he was free to do whatever he wanted...

So, those people who are blaming him, should blame the writers, PH And more than anyone else the channel...Because this all mess won't have been created if it wasn't for all the the unnecessary articles and spokespersons of Zee...

They could have called the media, made the actors talk to their fans and viewers that unfortunately Karan won't be able to continue, a great loss but as the show must continue, so some other actor will play the character...

Then it would have been all clean, professional  and clear...And no one, not anyone would have gotten hurt...

But now we can't expect professional act like that by these bunch of egoistic people, can we...?? Till a drama isn't created, they can't sleep at night...And who said we have to bear all the drama just in High school and from jobless gossip aunties...

WORD

till nov end ZRA everyrthing was fine i guess, later problem started between AJAY zee guy and karan may be because of that exclusive contract , he wanted to give 4 more months but everything messed up and Ajay defamed karan badly, so unless AJAY says sorry publicly to karan it was hard for karan to come back.

they dont know the word compromise. 

misss karan and KABHI.

_Seera_ thumbnail
#Nikki - U supoort him but see a broader picture these things happen every day in their industry... he was saying he is filing a case against Zee.. has he done that?? 
Zee was saying they will file a case.. have they done that???? The ans is NO... 

They are all in their own comfort zones and we are getting super hyper here... you really think they gonna give a public apology to him??? 

i value your love towards KSG... but this is not gonna go anywhr...
nikki54 thumbnail

#Nikki - U supoort him but see a broader picture these things happen every day in their industry... he was saying he is filing a case against Zee.. has he done that??

Zee was saying they will file a case.. have they done that???? The ans is NO...

They are all in their own comfort zones and we are getting super hyper here... you really think they gonna give a public apology to him???

i value your love towards KSG... but this is not gonna go anywhr...

on what basis will they file a case against KSG??? also I don't care if zee apologized or not, I just want them to suffer humiliation from KSG fans, they had no call to defame KSG like this
_Seera_ thumbnail

on what basis will they file a case against KSG??? also I don't care if zee apologized or not, I just want them to suffer humiliation from KSG fans, they had no call to defame KSG like this

Guess its in vein to make u understand... all the best in your effort!!!
nikki54 thumbnail

Guess itsin veinto make u understand... all the best in your effort!!!

I don't get why do u want to make me understand anything! It is a free world I am entitled to my opinion, but if u think that fans fighting for KSG will go against him then u r clearly wrong! Don't underestimate the power of KSG fans
annanyaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
karan definitely not posted the msg
_Seera_ thumbnail

I don't get why do u want to make me understand anything! It is a free world I am entitled to my opinion, but if u think that fans fighting for KSG will go against him then u r clearly wrong! Don't underestimate the power of KSG fans[/QU

no one is asking you to go against him... whr in my comment i asked you to go against him?? all i said was just understand the situation lil deeper... but then its a free world and every one is entitled to their opinions...

nikki54 thumbnail

u obviously did not read my comment properly, I do have the understanding of the situation, KSG will not be ruined due to Zee's allegations! KSG has enough star power and most of his fans are succeeding on taking on ZEE TV! so really u don't have to worry about KSG's career! This controversy is going to only make him stronger