Frequent Posters

deedeez thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Even in this crisis he's out protecting his friends.. Respect!!!! 👏
HC_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
KSG spoke up in Gul's favor cos she means alot to him . She's family . But um that doesn't mean he has asked us to watch the show cos he knows the fans cannot be "ASKED" to watch/like anything . And even if he does considering Raqesh is his friend im sorry but atleast I and many others will NOT listen to him . The show lost its plot even when KSG was there , and for those advising us fans to "move on" cos KSG himself had decided to leave the show , it was only and only because he was not keeping well and he DID not like the way the story / his character was shaping up . Hope the crapfest ends asap :D 
ShoSurbhiddict thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MisZoobieDoobie

Even I dont say Surbhi has adjustment issues LOL

Well I didnt mean to say that but forget it !

hehehehe..lol.. 😃 ..bhul gai sab kuch 😆
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: surbhiholic

Gul will still get hate mailz.. she gives best but recieves worst from her all shows fan... thats her destiny

so true. i actually feel bad for Gul😔 i love her for giving us Kabhi/AsYa,QH and my SJ😳
ShilpsRed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -KD-

KSG spoke up in Gul's favor cos she means alot to him . She's family . But um that doesn't mean he has asked us to watch the show cos he knows the fans cannot be "ASKED" to watch/like anything . And even if he does considering Raqesh is his friend im sorry but atleast I and many others will NOT listen to him . The show lost its plot even when KSG was there , and for those advising us fans to "move on" cos KSG himself had decided to leave the show , it was only and only because he was not keeping well and he DID not like the way the story / his character was shaping up . Hope the crapfest ends asap :D

WORD... 👏
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Every massage can be interpreted in many ways...And everyone think their way of interpreting is right, I can't blame anyone...

Even though the rest of it is very clear that Gul or the actor isn't to blame so don't target them, that was a friend talking, not an actor...The interpretion of this following words is taken is diffrent ways by everyone...

"Anger is a very strong and hurtful emotion, pls make sure that you are pointing it towards the people who deserve it. if it was'nt for Gul, i would have left the show months ago."

^ For saying that he would have left the show month ago, not anyone can't blame him...He is a free man, he can do whatever he wants...He has done his job perfectly till the date he was in contact, so calling him name won't work, either by channel or any of "viewers" or "fans"...

He wanted to leave, he left when was free to leave. Period...Now for which ever reason he left, he can't be blamed as he was free since oct...

Whether it's because he is not well, whether its is because he wants to live his dreams and other ambitions, whether its is because he had creative problems with writers, PH or channel... (I have always thought this is the main reason more than anything else as anyone, ANYONE in their right mind would have done that...we have called the past months tracks crap, don't you think he didn't think so...?? He said many times before that he didn't like many things, Zoyaan track more then anything else...so, I don't think we can blame him for that...) He can't be blamed as he left when he was free to do whatever he wanted...

So, those people who are blaming him, should blame the writers, PH And more than anyone else the channel...Because this all mess won't have been created if it wasn't for all the the unnecessary articles and spokespersons of Zee...

They could have called the media, made the actors talk to their fans and viewers that unfortunately Karan won't be able to continue, a great loss but as the show must continue, so some other actor will play the character...

Then it would have been all clean, professional  and clear...And no one, not anyone would have gotten hurt...

But now we can't expect professional act like that by these bunch of egoistic people, can we...?? Till a drama isn't created, they can't sleep at night...And who said we have to bear all the drama just in High school and from jobless gossip aunties...
Edited by A.Hajnal - 10 years ago
_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Go4welkin

He not only supports Gul but also Raqesh, apparently based on Raqesh statement, KSG assured Raqesh that his fans will like him.

When KSG himself was not interested in continuing to play such an iconic role then it is wise to move on and enjoy the show with new actor. QH has other talented actors and supporting technicians who all work hard and their livelihoods are tied to the show, if show continues to deliver then it deserves to be aired and no one should wish for show to shutdown as it belongs to other hardworking folks as well, not fair to curse a show for one actor who himself don't want to continue with the show.

AWESOME!!!! Any and every actor who is replaced is said to be so called "UNPROFESSIONAL" be it Kaan or Ulka or Rishabh...

And actors also lash out at channel for calling them so!!! what happens to the cases they swear to file against each other???? Neither Channel does it nor the respective actor... 

He wanted to leave which is very clear from his recent interviews and online post so whats so much hue and cry about???  

The more this all goes on we fans will make it difficult for him to come back on TV... Every one is watching right now whatever is happening... no channel would want same thing to happen to their channel... its a huge price to pay for making a show hit and cast popular actor...

Just let it go... apology... comeback is not gonna happen... ever!!!
nikki54 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhatingnach

AWESOME!!!! Any and every actor who is replaced is said to be so called "UNPROFESSIONAL" be it Kaan or Ulka or Rishabh...

And actors also lash out at channel for calling them so!!! what happens to the cases they swear to file against each other???? Neither Channel does it nor the respective actor...

He wanted to leave which is very clear from his recent interviews and online post so whats so much hue and cry about???

The more this all goes on we fans will make it difficult for him to come back on TV... Every one is watching right now whatever is happening... no channel would want same thing to happen to their channel... its a huge price to pay for making a show hit and cast popular actor...

Just let it go... apology... comeback is not gonna happen... ever!!!

difficult for him to come back!? Lmao! Nice joke!
_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nikki54

difficult for him to come back!? Lmao! Nice joke!

U r thinking it from a fan's perspective... think from a channels perspective!!! when a producer like EKTA kapoor can be fed up of fan mails i guess its natural for others too!!! 

nikki54 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhatingnach

U r thinking it from a fan's perspective... think from a channels perspective!!! when a producer like EKTA kapoor can be fed up of fan mails i guess its natural for others too!!!

huh!? Did not get u??