Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
^I agree..Varun definitely tries to be someone he is not...his confused personality is so visible 😆
Ranbir 👍🏼
Extinguisher Pichkari.😆
ILoveDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: YusBee

Extinguisher Pichkari.😆

😆 😆
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Kajol looks hot. Pretty good one. SRK one is okay but love him in white shirts. 
Storybrooke thumbnail
This guy's calendar pics are always the same. Barring Sonakhi's photo, the rest of the shoot is just so underwhelming.
MyButterCup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Salman kat looked so bore:(
sona looking great:)
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Priyanka, Aish, Parineeti and Vidya's pics are the worst. Super dislike Vidya's pic- what the hell is she wearing! Why did she agree to something like this! And I could not recognise Aish at all- the makeup is bad! Priyanka's is whatever.. lame. Pari ka toh I don't even understand why she agreed to do something like this. Doesn't suit her one bit. She has such nice bright eyes, a close up pic focussing on her eyes in a faraway look would have been fabulous.

HR looks like he has a bad headache in that pic. Ranbir and Akshay's is  funny. DP's concept is good, but something is off about DP's pic. Kat and Kareena's pics hardly have anything new or interesting, neither does Salman. They are looking good though.

SRK, Kajol, Anushka, Sonakshi are the ones whose pics I liked. Rest are so-so.
Edited by nikitagmc - 10 years ago
@eeyoretel
Why I was watching making videos is beyond me 🤓
But PC's shot really is about her selfies   😲

Alia bhatt is a cat lady and they were originally gonna use her cat but couldn't and Biru is extinnguishing Daboo's Havas ki aag seeing their Dostana
🤓