ps: y don't u write a os on it...😛

Check my comment above this..

I am having all weird thoughts on the track when I wanted to write an One Shot😆

But I know it wont happen, all I want is CLOSER to a HUG moment😆
-vaishnavimural thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: _Chocolate_

This is something which will not at all happen but bas I had this weird thought!😆

What if KriYaansh confession n truth revelation happens in Hospital?😆

N dey will solve their misunderstandings n then dey will be together n then Khuda Jaane happens😆

Ban gaye ho tum meri Khuda fits appropriately then😆😆

SS fans will kill me for having dis thought its so like TanHa wala hug in Camp😆

today in AT v discussed how it ll b if kria comes to know abt rey moving on part in hospital n kria s shown hurt n rey wondering y its affecting her if she just used him n then pave way in grand manner for d turth to come...

Even if the truth will come out, things wont be easy becoz Reyaansh will still be angry saying she could've told him n they would have solved it instead of dis way.

He wont be able to trust her too so easily, Kria will have 2 work hard to re-gain the lost trust.

Check my comment above this..

I am having all weird thoughts on the track when I wanted to write an One Shot😆

But I know it wont happen, all I want is CLOSER to a HUG moment😆

saw it n gave comment to it..

even i want a closer to hug moment..
Originally posted by: vaishu88

discussed how it ll b if kria comes to know abt rey moving on part in hospital n kria s shown hurt n rey wondering y its affecting her if she just used him n then pave way in grand manner for d turth to come...

Yes😆

N one more thing is..

It would really come out in true sense if Kria asks, "Why do you still care for me?".

If Kria pushes him more with the words like if he cares for everyone in the same way or was she an exceptional, then he will burst out saying he still feels for her though he doesn't want to becoz he can't forget whatever happened in the past n he can't forgive her easily and questions her why did she do so, has she really never felt anything for him.

And then d truth comes out somehow.

Reyaansh too will reveal his side of story.
Edited by _Chocolate_ - 10 years ago
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't want to see them so happy when the misunderstandings haven't been cleared😆 CVs quickly step up your game
Originally posted by: Sars.

I don't want to see them so happy when the misunderstandings haven't been cleared😆 CVs quickly step up your game

None of us want it too..

Hopefully the annual track has a brighter scope for KriYaansh.

Yes😆

N one more thing is..

It would really come out in true sense if Kria asks, "Why do you still care for me?".

If Kria pushes him more with the words like if he cares for everyone in the same way or was she an exceptional, then he will burst out saying he still feels for her though he doesn't want to becoz he can't forget whatever happened in the past n he can't forgive her easily and questions her why did she do so, has she really never felt anything for him.

And then d truth comes out somehow.

Reyaansh too will reveal his side of story.

ya it ll b nice.. but i want kria to know abt his side of story before rey knows d truth..

also i want them to ve 1 convo where rey asks her y she dtiched him n al d moments of them was al fake to her...
Originally posted by: vaishu88

ya it ll b nice.. but i want kria to know abt his side of story before rey knows d truth..

also i want them to ve 1 convo where rey asks her y she dtiched him n al d moments of them was al fake to her...

I want to Reyaansh to tell whatever happened in his life after she left before their confession.
@snigs even i want truth abt rey before truth abt kria...