Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramya.reddy thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: _Chocolate_

TrueπŸ˜†

And according to d spoilers - Kria will be injured in the last minute rehearsals n d gang will be angry wid her becoz they wont be able to reach out to her.

So, 

even rey might be angry.

I feel this is gonna be justified soon n that our KriYaansh will be back the way we want.

i really dont think so ...Rey wont be angry cuz of any stupid injury   I m thinking he'll among Swaron who'll be supporting her dont u think so ??πŸ€”
Originally posted by: ..Roop..

yeppp may be he will again think k Kriya has again left him and his friends...

so...

He will be angry o n her but he will care for her when he knows what actually happened.
-vaishnavimural thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Vaishu..something more to relieve us is, the gang is angry with Kria..and it means THE gang which includes Reyaansh so basically Reyaansh, our angry wala version will be backπŸ˜†

i like ur analysis n if it goes by wat u said then sure v ll get our rey back if not then it ll surely b weird to c sudden friendly rey..
Originally posted by: ramya.reddy

i really dont think so ...Rey wont be angry cuz of any stupid injury   I m thinking he'll among Swaron who'll be supporting her dont u think so ??πŸ€”

Did u read d spoilers?

Gang wont be knowing what happened to Kria n why she didnt attend n gang includes Reyaansh.

No one will have an idea of what happened to Kria first.
nature-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I liked the episodes too genuinely but somewhere it was a bit too rushed but its all perfect if we see normally and analyze.

exactly u got my point snigdha.
thats what i wanted to say
though it seemed too rushed
but if u think once again its normal
😊
ramya.reddy thumbnail

Angel..don't worry Kria will give him classes in future to not to involve in others problemsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† n moreover he wont have time too when KriYaansh are back!☺️

Seriously She should give Him classes on this πŸ˜³πŸ˜³  and class k beech main bhi there should be L2H2 πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ 
I want Kriyaansh to involve in themselves so much that they would have no time for any1 else..😎
Originally posted by: vaishu88

i like ur analysis n if it goes by wat u said then sure v ll get our rey back if not then it ll surely b weird to c sudden friendly rey..

Watch out for caring yet hesitated Reyaansh who will be shown in the physiotherapy scenesπŸ˜†

It will be a treat for us n Annual dance will be something which will mesmerise us all for sure!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: nature-beauty

exactly u got my point snigdha.
thats what i wanted to say
though it seemed too rushed
but if u think once again its normal
😊

The episode looks absolutely normal if we think more about it.

I am waiting for the annual fest.

It looks promisory for KriYaansh track.
Originally posted by: ramya.reddy

Seriously She should give Him classes on this πŸ˜³πŸ˜³  and class k beech main bhi there should be L2H2 πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ 

I want Kriyaansh to involve in themselves so much that they would have no time for any1 else..😎

Ofcourse they will be so busy to be with the world!☺️

What if Reyaansh gets so lost in Kria to actually listen what she is saying?πŸ˜†
..Roop.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Watch out for caring yet hesitated Reyaansh who will be shown in the physiotherapy scenesπŸ˜†

It will be a treat for us n Annual dance will be something which will mesmerise us all for sure!πŸ˜ƒ

@snigs-I hope whatever you are saying...

sach ho...πŸ˜†