Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

**1st Aasmaanian of the Week:N?a?N?d?I?n?I** (Page 2)

mehr05 IF-Dazzler
mehr05
mehr05

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Congrats Nandini Clap Clap Clap

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Nandini mera number jab ayega dekha jayega Tongue.. for now its your turn Evil Smile

And yup I know your craze for QH well LOLEmbarrassed

Here r some starter questions for u Tongue

Describe your coolbie journey on IF so far ...Which was the forum for which u were selected as coolbie for the first time ...

What attracted u to this Zee tv show .. Characters or story or something else ..

One thing about IF u always liked and one thing u always disliked ?

Your take on celebrity reality shows like BB , JDJ or NB ... Are they rigged or not ? why ?

Your take on TRP system ... do they affect the quality of daily soaps ? if yes then what can b the alternative used

Your take on Ashish Choudhary  as an actor ?

Whats your most memorable moment on IF so far ..

Will u still give a chance to QH post KSG's exit  ? if yes then why and if no then why not Evil Smile

For now this is enough .. will come with more Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NandiniRaizadaa

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Nandini mera number jab ayega dekha jayega Tongue.. for now its your turn Evil Smile

And yup I know your craze for QH well LOLEmbarrassed
yes Wink
Here r some starter questions for u Tongue

LOLok

Describe your coolbie journey on IF so far ...Which was the forum for which u were selected as coolbie for the first time ...

My cooobie journey...LOL Well it has roots in the past. you see an year back I was going through some very bad phase in life. And this website called India Forums helped me a lot during that time. My friends here unknowingly helped me to smile through my tears. So when Life became laughter and sunshine again touchwood I realized how much this site has given me . It gave me an outlet. A place where I could forget my sorrows . If it handnt been for this place I would have gone into depression. So i felt like giving back to this site in some way. I was contemplating how when i saw this WU sign up sheet for Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Forum. I had started watching that show because mythology gave me peace during my troubled times. So i saw this as a God sent opportunity to give back to this site in some way. From here my coolbie journey started.
I became CB for three shows  EMA DKDM and Mahabharat at the same
but I hope the journey doesn't stop at coolbie , i want to do more for this website. If i ever get the opportunity 

I am sorry I gave a speechLOL

What attracted u to this Zee tv show .. Characters or story or something else ..
Sach batau to Riti's PM attracted me here. She sent a PM to the update and well the time of this show coincides with when i reach home and have my cup of tea so i watch it.

One thing about IF u always liked and one thing u always disliked ?
The open atmosphere governed by a set off rules, I you cannot say anything and get away  here.
Dislike well i dislike bashers. I dislike crazy fando
m

Your take on celebrity reality shows like BB , JDJ or NB ... Are they rigged or not ? why ?
I think they just make fools of the innocent public. Every line say is scripted. They cry they laugh they fight are all scripted in the name of entertainment

Your take on TRP system ... do they affect the quality of daily soaps ? if yes then what can b the alternative used
I dont know I love the system when QH or JA are on topLOL. I seriously have no opinion on it
But i dont understand why the show on top spot is on top spot so sonsisyantly

Your take on Ashish Choudhary  as an actor ?
Lets see how he does I am open minded  about it

Whats your most memorable moment on IF so far ..
When i receive my Coolbie message I felt very happy that at last i am doing something for this pace

Will u still give a chance to QH post KSG's exit  ? if yes then why and if no then why not Evil Smile
Well QH is dragging now but i used to watch it for the story and the plot too, though at the moment i have switched to Rangrasia which airs at the same time i am keeping a tab on the story. KSG was the main attraction of this show but the plot appealed to me too. The independent woman who does not need a man or is a kitchen queen appealed to me. So well i will give it a try but not like earlier

For now this is enough .. will come with more Tongue

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 07 January 2014 at 1:03am

jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Loved your answers Nandini Hug... I agree on QH dragging part .. I hope they get to the climax soon regarding Zoya's long lost father .. its like viewers already know the truth but the characters r still unaware of it which is a bit boring to watch LOL ...

I m sure u will go beyond coolbie status soon .. just work hard with a open mind Big smile

NandiniRaizadaa

nebu Goldie
nebu
nebu

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Congratzz NandiniClap. And my question is Describe these following shows and actors in one word
EMA
Quabool Hai
Rangrassiya
CID

KSG
Sanaya 
Surabhi
Rachna
Ashih Chowdhry(Ragahav)
Ashish Sharma (Rudra)

Edited by nebu - 07 January 2014 at 12:50pm

NandiniRaizadaa

NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nebu

Congratzz NandiniClap. And my question is Describe these following shows and actors in one word
EMA cute
Quabool Hai. hot
Rangrassiya mysterious 
CID history LOL

KSG Hot
Sanaya  beautiful 
Surabhi. Sizzling 
Rachna.  Sweet
Ashih Chowdhry(Ragahav) handsome
Ashish Sharma (Rudra awesome 

nebu

NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Loved your answers Nandini Hug... I agree on QH dragging part .. I hope they get to the climax soon regarding Zoya's long lost father .. its like viewers already know the truth but the characters r still unaware of it which is a bit boring to watch LOL ...

I m sure u will go beyond coolbie status soon .. just work hard with a open mind Big smile

Seriously they they dragged the papers thing till two  weeks . It was so annoying 
Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 12:16am | IP Logged
You wake up one day .. and while eating your breakfaat you get a call saying Karan Singh Grover .. has decided to select one of his fans to go on a date with and he chose you ... you say es to the idea ... after some time you get another call from Ian Somer.'s PA that youve won a chance to meet Ian and that you have a vhance to travek across the workd in an all expenses paid trip to meet him ..

You relise that the day youre gettung to meet Ian is the same day to meet Karan ... what will you do in suvh a situation Tongue Wink

NandiniRaizadaa

Go to top