boogle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I thought the scene with Shikha and Sameer being bombarded by reporters and media was too much! Was it a slow news day in their city? 😆 I guess it's shocking to see a girl being embarrassed like that but why so many reporters! They were acting like Shikha was an actress or a celebrity.

The thing that I liked about that scene is that it showed the lengths Pooja would go through to humiliate Shikha. It's possible she's capable of hiring a stalker to scare Shikha and organizing the ink attack too. I also liked that we finally got to see Sameer's angry side. His anger is totally justified though! I would act the same way in that situation. But we do get to see what Sameer may be like in the future.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I totally agree. I have no idea what made all these reporters go straight to Shikha unless it's because she's an assistant editor in a popular magazine or something.

As for Sameer's anger. It doesn't matter what happens in the future, anyone would get angry in such a situation and I'm glad he did. If he had stayed back or tried to be polite I would have suspected him of being behind everything. By becoming angry he gives himself a benefit of doubt that he's actually innocent.

Pooja could be behind the ink attack but somehow I don't see her behind the stalker because really she doesn't get much out of it.