Drashti - "Sanaya is amazing in RR".

maanluvsgeet IF-Sizzlerz
maanluvsgeet
maanluvsgeet

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

http://www.indiatellytalkies.com/sanaya-amazing-rang-rasiya-drashti-dhami/ 

Courtesy from Madhubala forum !!!

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Luvlin28mini95neeveeipkknd10DaisyRose24kashevkash_meet10SweetSannyILuv-LoveStoryAtyaysunisan23SarunarshiyasmanichatriDexter007tellylover101wahcterribletwistsugarhugsghalaBarbie_girl02sslmay11neet2407-Nashita-ElenaElenor-amni375Enchanted_jassigunurloveAlpenliebeArhi_2205sun2011Srujana7.MaNanCyberpsychoooipkknd-fanshruathiipktouchArnavKhushijodiAmazingAmy-Maryam.K-showviewerNaz_nisarSpellofJoyHomesliceflirtatious.arshi_karishrashikaMahiiiSidda8Sanaya-hi-Ranimeniranjana00spate22-Iruni-UjjuSoulSisIndyDiyaSFAYKHAN29ChitraFFortuitoussarunsashasinghtvbufGuineaBillyJean.ARS24Parud_Foreverbolt-himu-MoumimonArshi.Sugi.IPKsonia_1princessunarariyya6

Related Videos

Julie_Star Goldie
Julie_Star
Julie_Star

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
I Love these two girls off screen bonding alot. two of tellywood most successful actress such good friends and supporter to each.

Hats off to them!

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07mini95kash_meet10SarunarshiyILuv-LoveStory-Nashita--Maryam.K-Cyberpsychoooipkknd-fanArnavKhushijodisun2011Sanaya-hi-Ranibolt-himu-FAYKHAN29-Iruni-maanluvsgeetprincessunara

maanluvsgeet IF-Sizzlerz
maanluvsgeet
maanluvsgeet

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lemonsunrise

I Love these two girls off screen bonding alot. two of tellywood most successful actress such good friends and supporter to each.

Hats off to them!

Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07mini95ILuv-LoveStoryCyberpsychooo-Maryam.K-Sanaya-hi-Rani

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

I just love them together! they r just awesome!! won't call DD saying is sweet or something.. cz they r best friends! its what best friends r like! Heart

cz what i love most is how both of them find it 'weird' that others think their friendship is 'weird' LOL

both beautiful, successful young ladies at the top of their career and amazing and lovely personalities!!
Wish all the best to the 2 of them and may their friendship be always blessed!

t4s :)

Edited by princessunara - 04 January 2014 at 11:14pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07mini95.SanayaAT.SarunarshiyILuv-LoveStoryBarbie_girl02SanzforSushSrujana7.MaNan-Maryam.K-showviewerSanaya-hi-RaniSublimeSanayamaanluvsgeet

maanluvsgeet IF-Sizzlerz
maanluvsgeet
maanluvsgeet

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

I just love them together! they r just awesome!! won't call DD saying is sweet or something.. cz they r best friends! its what best friends r like! Heart

cz what i love most is how both of them find it 'weird' that others think their friendship is 'weird' LOL

both beautiful, successful young ladies at the top of their career and amazing and lovely personalities!!
Wish all the best to the 2 of them and may their friendship be always blessed!

t4s :)

Yup DD n SI are unique people with gr8 bonding... Awesome best buddies...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07mini95SarunarshiyILuv-LoveStorySrujana7.MaNan-Maryam.K-showviewerSanaya-hi-RaniFAYKHAN29princessunara

bolt IF-Sizzlerz
bolt
bolt

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Awww...They share an awesome bond.
Best friends forever and always.
Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07mini95ILuv-LoveStory-Maryam.K-showviewerSanaya-hi-RaniFAYKHAN29maanluvsgeet

sunisan23 Senior Member
sunisan23
sunisan23

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Sweet!

As best friends, they always support each other, that's so nice to see!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07mini95ILuv-LoveStory-Maryam.K-showviewerSanaya-hi-RaniFAYKHAN29maanluvsgeet

FAYKHAN29 IF-Sizzlerz
FAYKHAN29
FAYKHAN29

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lemonsunrise

Hats off to them!

tfsBig smilexxx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07-Maryam.K-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index