Rangrasiya

There is no rocket science to the success of TV shows - Saurabh Tewari

Posted: 10 years ago

Saurabh Tewari, the man who has managed to touch viewers' hearts with his magnificent show Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon on Colors is back with another show on the same channel, Rangrasiya. Saurabh who owns the production house Nautanki Telefilms earlier was at the helm of NDTV Imagine and Colors.

Ashish Sharma, the lead in Rangrasiya is treading the path of Shakespeare's Othello. When asked what made him touch the great writer's characters, he averred, "His plays and characters have a bigger canvas and are complex, thus can come out in a very interesting way if projected well. Our show that is based in the beautiful and vast deserts of Rajasthan needed something of the same standards."

And what about having a filmy touch to all his shows, we asked him next. "I believe that TV is no less than films and hence it should be visually grand. Also today you can manage to get your scenes done on any scale you want. There is a lot to experiment and our production house will always continue with this standard or actually get better."

SOURCE : TC
Edited by tellylover101 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing πŸ˜Š
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

tc back to reporting lol

t4s:)
bolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

tc back to reporting lol

t4s:)

πŸ˜†

I dislike TC immensely. I always suspect a motive in them.
Like some other people, TC is on my banned list  ...to say it nicely.

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
TFS ... I like his attitude ... television is no less than movies today, and deserves the same attention to detail and the same scale. No wonder his shows have a flamboyant, more filmy feel ... he intends it to be that way. That's his style of working ... good for him! 
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
a good script  along with  good leads  as  sanaya  and  ashish will make trp rocket go higher   we know itβ­οΈπŸ˜†  its not a rocket science πŸ˜†