The reason I think Ankita is a good choice for the other woman

DN2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
As we dis cuss the virginity factor for Rudra,which I had fun reading.it was great.i think he is not,
Laila,the other woman,is gearing to enter into Rudra's life next week.she will be the seductress,using her charm and vile to attract Rudra,while he remains passive.

Eventually he too will reach a breaking point.he has to give in.no man,I tell you no man can ever stay saint for a long time. 1 month is maximum.😆.

Now coming to Ankita,if anyone has watched her previous shows,you will see,she is very bold in lovemaking scenes.
She let Barun kiss her stomach.😳

In Amrith manthan,I haven't watched the serial,but I did watch their love scenes and she was extremely bold there too.if it wasn't TV,she would have been claimed another Silk Smitha.I mean all this in a good way.

So we are mouthwateringly waiting for a Rudra to unleash his sexual power and we don't want chaste looking into the eye or just fingers touching,like college kids.we need something that will tell us he is the boss, we need Ankita.she can match him inevery-way 
So I will definitely waiting with bated breath for Laila Rudra encounter and after effects.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Well if it is about Bold scenes, Sanaya is an excellent example of Romantic n Bold scenes.

Now how can be forget those Tummy moments between Anuj n Sanaya...The waist chain scene, the tummy kiss, The saree pleats scene.

Rang Rasiya has got a very Earthy n Rusty kind of Hard Romance.

But I agree Ankita is a gud choice n I hope She acts those well.
DN2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sondaryalakshmi

Well if it is about Bold scenes, Sanaya is an excellent example of Romantic n Bold scenes.

Now how can be forget those Tummy moments between Anuj n Sanaya...The waist chain scene, the tummy kiss, The saree pleats scene.

Rang Rasiya has got a very Earthy n Rusty kind of Hard Romance.

But I agree Ankita is a gud choice n I hope She acts those well.

I totally completely forgot about Sanaya's Tummy moment.
but you see,Paro here is innocent,chaste,balalaika,while Laila will be ornery,high on hormones,revealing...
She is the epitome of the other woman,who will see his wild stallion side...

I think my brain completely blocked out CC...when I think of Sanaya's serial,I think of only IPK and MJHT.
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good to see such confidence in Ankita. As long as she matches the acting prowess of the rest of the cast, who have all been very good,  I will be happy. Looking forward to see what she does.
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, she comes across as a very bold character even in Amrit Manthan - I saw some epis
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I think she 'let' is a wrong term to use!! They 'acted' is better!! I haven't seen the scene so I don't know it was a real kiss or just implied?!

Shreya
golpokobita thumbnail
I saw a scene with Barun in BHPH.. a song sequence. That was too raw! I was surprised to see barun doing such scenes in TV..

Anyways, you are right..  that could be a reason she was chosen for the show.  
ShreyaGauti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what the?? Barun kissed Ankita's stomach😳..plz send me link ..have never watched any of shows except IPK..plz..u r killing me..

send me link plz...

Originally posted by: DN2012

As we dis cuss the virginity factor for Rudra,which I had fun reading.it was great.i think he is not,

Laila,the other woman,is gearing to enter into Rudra's life next week.she will be the seductress,using her charm and vile to attract Rudra,while he remains passive.

Eventually he too will reach a breaking point.he has to give in.no man,I tell you no man can ever stay saint for a long time. 1 month is maximum.😆.

Now coming to Ankita,if anyone has watched her previous shows,you will see,she is very bold in lovemaking scenes.
She let Barun kiss her stomach.😳

In Amrith manthan,I haven't watched the serial,but I did watch their love scenes and she was extremely bold there too.if it wasn't TV,she would have been claimed another Silk Smitha.I mean all this in a good way.

So we are mouthwateringly waiting for a Rudra to unleash his sexual power and we don't want chaste looking into the eye or just fingers touching,like college kids.we need something that will tell us he is the boss, we need Ankita.she can match him inevery-way 
So I will definitely waiting with bated breath for Laila Rudra encounter and after effects.

DN2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShreyaGauti

what the?? Barun kissed Ankita's stomach😳..plz send me link ..have never watched any of shows except IPK..plz..u r killing me..

send me link plz...

Okkk.  I will try,but if I am unsuccessfull ,the serial'sname is Bast Hamari Pakki Hai.or just type Barun kissing Ankita. You should get it. 
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Ok so Amrit Manthan too had bold scenes??