POPATLAL'S MARRIAGE - IS POPATLAL DREAMING (VALID REASONS GIVEN) ?

Posted: 10 years ago
This is the point given by Abhishek_King :-

Originally posted by Abhishek_King

1. Popat must be dreaming. When all males of GD made him ready n said him to sit n do whatever he like before marriage ceremony...He must have slept n dreaming the whole thing...And in real, he will marry Bulbul...Meanwhile, Rahul will come n all will know that he wanted to marry Bulbul cozz of her father's wealth. And then happy married life of POPUL.

Surely they can make it come successful with making every invalid points valid.

They can do it like this :-

After popatlal start dreaming, popatlal get bulbul married with rahul and after that, Sundar Lal come to Gokuldham society for arranging a new year party, after all that 1 lakh rs. drama (set to be started from 6th january), when the party starts, popatlal will feel alone and will think about bulbul's marriage and at that time popatlal will wake up and stop dreaming and will found himself in the mandap and then he will get married with Bulbul.

You may say now that the track is over ? :- 

So, track is over but with so many questions and contradictions. How can producers leave this track incompletely with so many stupid and worst things ever done ? I think they will not do this .

and how popatlal can be dreaming all this for a long time ? :-

Remember that tappu's marriage track ? 😆 How long track was it ? Ending came with Jethalal's dream. So that's how they can still make this popatlal's marriage track complete with every things valid.

There are so many valid reasons for the producers to get Bulbul married with Popatlal in some way :-

1) They supported sound & air pollution which I don't think they will ever do.

2) Popatlal-Bulbul marriage is the first and only legal & valid marriage. Even priest at the temple said that the marriage is complete and so popatlal can take her home.

3) Without divorcing Popatlal, how can Bulbul marry anyone ? 2nd marriage was only for the society members to take part on.

3) Why Rita reporter didn't came in this marriage as she was the one who reported that bulbul ran away from the home. So why she wouldn't check on this ?

4) Stupid reason but in this track I think its valid --> "Subeh ka sapna".

5) How can Bhide and the society members be so happy just for wasting money for other's marriage when sometimes they don't even have money to spend on their society ?

6) They must not make joke of God and marriage.

Is their any other reason I missed ? Please reply here then.

I don't think they would cross all this things just to get the worst result and also they would not like to spoil our new year.

It will be a very huge TRP boost for TMKOC if they really do Popatlal-Bulbul marriage.

and see this topic posted by Proud-India in august 2013 :-

Originally posted by Proud-India

Here Interview Part of Creative Director & Producer of Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah. He told,"Popatlal will 100% marry...but we have to wait more for this.For him, higher necessary of Shubh Muhurt😆,& his wife will be very special & more interesting in all ladies because Popat himself very interesting "

I really believe this is the time to get Popatlal married and keep his promise.

I hope he still get married with Bulbul in some way because she's an excellent character. But I am now 100% sure that if this doesn't happens then they will not be making joke of Popatlal's marriage again as they know the result and if they really break his marriage again then they will lose many of their viewers. They will surely get Popatlal married whenever they drag popatlal's marriage track again. I really want to see a love marriage of Popatlal and not arranged marriage and the girl should be beautiful, cute and must have a funny character like Bulbul.
Edited by jack4156 - 10 years ago
Wow!! Jack4156 ur post is gr8...u analyzed mine n Manan's cmt so thoughtfully...hats off to u...n ya,after seeing ur points...it seems to be a hope for POPUL's marriage...
Waiting for the CVs to end this twist...
Already new track of sunderlal is started ...so watch and enjoy
yes this is new track of sundar
Originally posted by Abhishek_King

Wow!! Jack4156 ur post is gr8...u analyzed mine n Manan's cmt so thoughtfully...hats off to u...n ya,after seeing ur points...it seems to be a hope for POPUL's marriage...
Waiting for the CVs to end this twist...

Thanks 😊 But I am out of hope now. Chances are very low 😭

Originally posted by rohit2.0

Already new track of sunderlal is started ...so watch and enjoy

Originally posted by rishabgosavi

yes this is new track of sundar

Read my post carefully. Sundarlal's track also included there.
CV's just broke our hearts into 1000 pieces with this not so lovely ending! That's it! Really disappointed with u TMKOC Cv's! :(
Originally posted by MriduB

CV's just broke our hearts into 1000 pieces with this not so lovely ending! That's it! Really disappointed with u TMKOC Cv's! :(

Why they did all this to such an awesome character ? Bulbul was so perfect for popatlal. They really made waste out of her and her awesome acting. I don't think they would get any other girl like Bulbul. She's beautiful, cute and have a funny character. They could have chosen any other girl for this worst and stupid track and leave Bulbul for the future. I hope he does get married in some way like I explained in my post.
Originally posted by jack4156

Why they did all this to such an awesome character ? Bulbul was so perfect for popatlal. They really made waste out of her and her awesome acting. I don't think they would get any other girl like Bulbul. She's beautiful, cute and have a funny character. They could have chosen any other girl for this worst and stupid track and leave Bulbul for the future. I hope he does get married in some way like I explained in my post.

Exactly! 👍🏼 Totally agreed!
Great post. I read all your points. You are right in describing.lol
Originally posted by tapugada

Great post. I read all your points. You are right in describing.lol

Really 😊 ? You are laughing on it or just appreciating it ? 😕