*~DABH-Frustrations Thread~*#2 *DT Note P 66/70*

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello all,

Many people are upset about the negative remarks that are spreading in the forum in almost all Topics, So here is the Frustrations thread where you can take out your anger, upset on the track storyline etc...Although its a Frustration thread there are some rules to be followed

-Stick to constructive criticism,dont go overboard and start bashing anyone- actor/character,show or members
-Take out your anger,frustration here ONLY Do NOT create additional Topics,All topics will be closed!

DABH Dev Team

Ah good.  Let me kick off with Bhabo's unbelievable behaviour at the training academy. 
Originally posted by niruba

^ does this mean sandy will be dependent on zakir while in the TA 
if like that, I want zakir to win the trophy not sandy!!!
i too want too see this kd.

he deserve that and also 

which in result sandy getting a post in far away place of PUshkarπŸ˜›
Originally posted by jhema

he deserve that and also 

I too want far away from bb but what will happen to suraj ?will he move with her ?
what If she becomes bold like singh and teaches bb ..
Originally posted by jhema

he deserve that and also 

Same here..i want Cadet Zakir to win that Trophy..HE FULLY DESERVES IT..And moreover,always showing the Leads winning all the Trophies,be it WTC Trophy won by Sooraj,or SBS Trophy won by Sandhya..is highly irritating!!πŸ˜• So,this time i would go with Cadet Zakir!!!! And agar Sandhya woh Trophy jeet jaaye,DABH can end..πŸ˜† as Bhabo will be happy,&..whatelse..she's the central character,so if she's happy,everyone's happy!! πŸ˜†
hahahah Deb. You have summed up the show well.  It's all about Bhabo anyway.
Zakir deserves to not only win the trophy, he's more suited to actually being in the academy to begin with. 
sandy posted far away from pushkar is good, but what if bhabo follow her there too...

zakir may sacrifice the trophy to sandy after knowing bhabo & suraj 
Originally posted by niruba

sandy posted far away from pushkar is good, but what if bhabo follow her there too...

zakir may sacrifice the trophy to sandy after knowing bhabo & suraj 

Zakir better not start sacrificing. That is Sandy's job. At least leave that to her. 

Zakir can have his own show without a saas and it will be better than this.
Originally posted by PadBear

Zakir better not start sacrificing. That is Sandy's job. At least leave that to her. 

Zakir can have his own show without a saas and it will be better than this.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

sandy may learn confidence from zakir and zakir learns method of sacrificing from sandy πŸ˜†

btw, how preethi will fit into this, isnt she supposed to be paired with zakir? another IR marriage??? πŸ˜•
Yeah..in every play,the story starts building up according to the Central Character,not even the Protagonists/Anatagonists..And in DABH,Bhabo is the Central Character..so we bear so many things!!! And moreover,whenever Bhabo has challenged/pressurized Sandhya to get something of her benefit,she has ALWAYS lost!!! πŸ˜† So i think the 'Best Cadet' Trophy won't be won by Sandhya!! πŸ˜›
              And NOOO..Please..I wouldn't want Cadet Zakir to SACRIFICE the Trophy to Sandhya for Bhabo,if he wins it!!!!  And i don't think it will be possible to do that..when IPS Agrima Singh is around!! πŸ˜‰