Rangrasiya

A lot more could have been done with Paro's attire...

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Since Paro is the heroine of the show...she should definitely look better than the other girls of the village...but since they are showing Paro as a village girl...they should have worked a little more on Paro's attire...cos i find her dress is a lot more open and exposing...and dupatta is so thin...jab ki the girls in the village wear more traditional type of ghagra-choli,and the dupatta is all wrapped around...which is the traditional attire in villages...Sanaya is looking very pretty,they could also dress her like Kareena Kapoor in Gori Tere Pyaar Mein in the song O ri Chori...i mean Kareena is lean and looking so pretty in that dress...wo bhi to village me thi na...to waisa dress Sanaya par bhi bahut sundar lagega...What say??

And this is completely my opinion...so no offense to any Sanaya Irani fans...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dear Miss/Mr,
please do not even remotely consider mentioning something against the show, it's a advice from a friend.
libran90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheSnowman

Dear Miss/Mr,

please do not even remotely consider mentioning something against the show, it's a advice from a friend.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I understand dear...and i don't care what others have to say...its my opinion and i have the right to say it...but thanks dear😊...i know what you are trying to tell meπŸ˜†
Edited by libran90 - 10 years ago
Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I agree with you, but I think the outfits look really nice!
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No she shud  follow deepika in ramleela I think it was more popular.If you talking about bindiya then i dont think she has a beautiful figure like sanaya thats why she is covered Edited by -CharmingSanaya - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: libran90

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I understand dear...and i don't care what others have to say...its my opinion and i have the right to say it...but thanks dear😊...i know what you are trying to tell meπŸ˜†

Finally i have found someone who understands meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Trust me even i use to believe in what u have just said, but luckly for you u have said this at a time when a couple of storms have passed this forum and everyone is lying down.πŸ˜†
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Originally posted by: -CharmingSanaya

No she shud do follow deepika in ramleela I think it was more popular.If you taljking about then i dont think she has a figure like sanaya thats why she is covered

YEAH   there  is  no  problem  in  her  attire  cause its  suits  to  her  figure ,  kareena  might  have  covered  because  open  dresses  may  not  match  with  her, especially  when  she  got  a  little  fat  those  days
by  the  way  why  soo  many  similar  kinds  of  posts  are  being  posted  here  these  daysπŸ˜•  ek  attire  ke  liye  itni  hungama  karne  ke  zaroorat  kya  hain?πŸ˜†
its  not  reality  its  fiction ,  so  costume  designers  would  decide  how  to  design  dress  according  to  the  characterπŸ₯±
libran90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheSnowman

Finally i have found someone who understands meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Trust me even i use to believe in what u have just said, but luckly for you u have said this at a time when a couple of storms have passed this forum and everyone is lying down.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...don't worry...i have been witness to such storms,so it really does not matter...i am writing a post,not heading for death penaltyπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
Nadia_DiyaM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i disagree... the attire is completely neutral.😊...whch neither makes Paro personality so imperial nor minor...outfit is extremely equivalnt to paro 's personality..❀️
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Originally posted by: rockystar22

YEAH   there  is  no  problem  in  her  attire  cause its  suits  to  her  figure ,  kareena  might  have  covered  because  open  dresses  may  not  match  with  her, especially  when  she  got  a  little  fat  those  days
by  the  way  why  soo  many  similar  kinds  of  posts  are  being  posted  here  these  daysπŸ˜•  ek  attire  ke  liye  itni  hungama  karne  ke  zaroorat  kya  hain?πŸ˜†
its  not  reality  its  fiction ,  so  costume  designers  would  decide  how  to  design  dress  according  to  the  characterπŸ₯±

agree with you zeena first of all this topic is already discussed.I think we should  report it
sorry tm
We have such an amazing show with brilliant story much more important than paro's dupatta πŸ˜›