Sanaya is upbeat

najmaa thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Sanaya is upbeat

Sanaya IraniSanaya Irani is back on television with a brand new show Rangrasiya. If the reactions of her fans on social networking sites are any indication, the show has caught their attention. Sanaya talks about it and more.

What is your role like?

My character Paro is a simple girl from a village, who is reserved and innocent. She ends up falling in love with the killer of her husband, but the why and how of it is the interesting part of the story.

What was special about Rangrasiya that you chose it?

The story; it is engaging, interesting and intense. The etched characters and exciting concept is the USP of the show. Of course, also the producer Saurabh Tewari and his production team who are passionate about the project and have been doing marvellous work.

How is it working with your co-star Ashish Sharma?

He's very talented, but an under-rated actor in the television industry. Having a professional and good actor in a show means a lot; it helps the project too. It's wonderful to work with him

Do you think taking up Chhanchhan was a mistake?

No. All shows in my life have taught me something and added to my career graph. I am happy with every show I have done including Chhanchaan, which led me to Rangrasiya.

You were offered Nach Baliye Season 6 and earlier Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa too. But you are stuck to serials. Why?

I would have loved to do both the shows, but they both were offered to me at times when I had another project in hand. I like focusing on one show at a time and reality shows need that kind of commitment, which I wasn't able to give. Hopefully, I will do them in the future. " HRM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Najmaa Wonderful interview with Sanaya as usual
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely IV Sanaya ðŸ˜Š
bolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for sharing with us. ðŸ˜Š
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sanaya Irani is back on television with a brand new show Rangrasiya. If the reactions of her fans on social networking sites are any indication, the show has caught their attention. Sanaya talks about it and more.

What is your role like?

My character Paro is a simple girl from a village, who is reserved and innocent. She ends up falling in love with the killer of her husband, but the why and how of it is the interesting part of the story.

What was special about Rangrasiya that you chose it?

The story; it is engaging, interesting and intense. The etched characters and exciting concept is the USP of the show. Of course, also the producer Saurabh Tewari and his production team who are passionate about the project and have been doing marvellous work.

How is it working with your co-star Ashish Sharma?

He's very talented, but an under-rated actor in the television industry. Having a professional and good actor in a show means a lot; it helps the project too. It's wonderful to work with him

Do you think taking up Chhanchhan was a mistake?

No. All shows in my life have taught me something and added to my career graph. I am happy with every show I have done including Chhanchaan, which led me to Rangrasiya.

You were offered Nach Baliye Season 6 and earlier Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa too. But you are stuck to serials. Why?

I would have loved to do both the shows, but they both were offered to me at times when I had another project in hand. I like focusing on one show at a time and reality shows need that kind of commitment, which I wasn't able to give. Hopefully, I will do them in the future. " HRM

sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Nice IV want to see her in Jhalak though.Edited by sondaryalakshmi - 10 years ago
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I always like her clear and precise answers. 
TFS.
shillu.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My sanny always rocks
SannyDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS... Always pleasure to read her straight cut answers !!
LazyBing thumbnail
TFS😃 So that means she gets marrid n then Rudra kills her husband...😲😳