Tripti
Radha
Madhu
Urmila
Kinjal
Gopi
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
If Umang isn't alive, then it was Radha.

Radha found out about his lies, and was angry that no one told her the truth. To get revenge she framed Gopi.

This is the only reason Gopi would lie...
I honestly think it is Tripti. I wrote down why i think Tripti had murdered Umang, how and why. I think that Tripti is the murderer. It is because they ended Umang's character by making him get murdered and CV'S will probably do the same to Tripti as well. Tripti and Umang was only part time characters to the show. I'm sure to get rid of Tripti's character, CV'S will make her character to exit the show by making her be the murderer. The reason why Gopi is saying she (Gopi) is the murderer it is because maybe she thinks she (Gopi) is the murderer. The actual murderer might have made it seem to everyone (including Gopi) that Gopi the murderer. Also, Gopi might think somebody else had murdered Umang like Radha or Urmila or anybody else. So this might be the reasons she is saying she is the murderer. Great post by the way!!! :D Edited by Rainbowcatxo - 10 years ago
I think Tripti would be too obvious. They'd want a shocking twist in a story like this which is why I think Radha.

Gopi would take a murder charge on her for her sister.
Originally posted by Manojie

If Umang isn't alive, then it was Radha.

Radha found out about his lies, and was angry that no one told her the truth. To get revenge she framed Gopi.

This is the only reason Gopi would lie...
Nice conclusion! But why would Radha frame Gopi? Gopi did tell Radha many times that Umang is a bad person. He is evil. So if Radha was angry that nobody told her about Umang's true identity why would she frame Gopi for that reason? Besides, Gopi had said to Radha not to trust Umang as Umang is really a bad person. Well I guess we are just going to wait and see...
Originally posted by Manojie

I think Tripti would be too obvious. They'd want a shocking twist in a story like this which is why I think Radha.

Gopi would take a murder charge on her for her sister.
Could be the reason why Gopi would take the blame for Radha. I hadn't thought like that. Actually Radha could be the murderer!! Good observation!!! In today's episode Ahem had told Gopi to swear that she has killed Umang but Gopi had said ''no I can't and I won't'' and she ran upstairs. Wow!! You're a genius!! I really hadn't thought that Radha would  maybe be the murderer. She might be right. Gopi would only protect Radha for this murder. 
Radha showed she doesn't take rubbish from others when she wanted revenge on Rashi!

I think she will think Gopi hid the fact that he was married to Tripti and so she will want revenge on her sister, or something like that.
I think it will be Radha only if Umang actually IS dead. If he's alive then it doesn't matter.