Rudra Paro Ki Action Mein Hum Fanz Ko Reaction :)

-SanzAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘OMG OMG what i say *dead* πŸ˜³ Mere Title ne khud keh dia ... the action sequence was awesum yar !!! uff i was like i watching some movie... awesum and super hot chemistry ... Paro has Soft Heart and Very Beautiful Face and Rudra The men uff LESS WORDS, MORE ACTIONπŸ˜‰...

so guys just imagine Actions speak louder than words
☺️
than *what will happen in PaRud SG Night guys* hehehe keep imagining ☺️

anyway so Hero ka action was πŸ‘πŸ‘hatts off to him ...  Ashish is tooo good πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ashish fans rightπŸ‘ .. he's very good actor and never ever disappoints us.... take a bow guys ... now i'm also starts liking him ... 😳 and guys u never know liking kab loving mein badal jaye

and offcoz Our Barbie Doll * i was a girl but dont take me wrong* i'm in love with her😳 UUff Sanaya expressions was awesum ... OMG OMG awesum yar ... she's make us speechless and priceless πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ hatts off to her too and bigggπŸ€—for her

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ full stars for them πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i'm dead guys ... thank u ST uncle😳 and team RR and offcoz Sanaya and Ashish for being Paro RudraπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ...
❀️ πŸ€—a Group Hug to Rangrasiya TEAM πŸ€—β€οΈ

- S a n a -

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice post
TM u r cute
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
For sure Kudos to the actors & whole team of RR πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ...till now they are living upto the expectations of fans & hopefully they will continue it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ...
Fight sequence was full filmy style with ppl flying here there πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...
.As for Rudra Paro guess we shud prepare ourself for some sparkling chemistry instore for us πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hey great post!
Yes undoubtedly Sanaya and Ashish did a marvelous job as Paro-Rudra.  THe CVs are also doing a great job with all the other parts like, screening and cinematography.
Overall I really impressed with Ashish's acting and yeah I love him now. πŸ˜ƒ
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Nice post & yeah Sanaya & Ashish rocking as Paro & Rudra πŸ˜Š
ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great post
I totally agree :)
LazyBing thumbnail
Wonderful postπŸ‘ And what can we say about Rudra? Everything he does seems sooo PERFECT☺️☺️ And i love wat yu just sais..less words more action😳 That suits him great lolπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†