Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
The show has started off well and is extremely addictive...and majority of the forum has liked it...
But criticism is always good..and no show can be without flaws...and criticism will help the show by not becoming complacent and the actors/director and everybody will strive to do even better if by any chance they happen to read the posts of people who didnt like something for some reason...

Every critic doesn't have a hidden agenda...and everybody in this forum is here to be entertained so if somebody is not happy...then I think they have every right to express themselves

I loved all the episodes till now...and have made posts appreciating the show...but i have also made a post when I didn't like something...

A few posts were made which were not appreciative but that's their opinion and we have to respect them...instead of boycotting their posts or report them or say things against them

The show can be 3 days or 3 months or 3 years old...that should not be a reason for people to keep their apprehensions to themselves and just say sugar coated words...

This is just my opinion..and I have nothing against anybody...I am just showing my solidarity to people who have been targetted

We all love the show...criticism or love..both show that we care...so please respect everybody in the forum

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Criticism is always welcome. Even I use to criticized a previous show I use to watch I even end up bashing the writers & CVS at times on open forum.   

It's a daily soap and fillers & Backwas are expected to come. No hard feelings at all!
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Its just that...everybody should have the freedom to voice their opinions...that's all i want
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
But who is stopping anyone from voicing their opinion? I have yet to see a thread getting shut down for criticizing the show. Of course the majority of the forum will disagree with a thread criticizing the show but what did you expect? This is the Rang Rasiya forum...which means most of the fans here like the show, Sanaya and Ashish. That's why they are here.
FYI, just like one has the right to criticize, others have the right to defend that criticism.
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with @AyereKhushi..

While the critic has the right to criticise, the reader of the post has the right to defend the show if they feel so.. Even positive posts get criticised, so negative ones surely will be.. As long as both parties remain within their boundaries and be civil to each other its a constructive discussion..

This is one of the least aggressive forums and discussions have mostly been good..
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

But who is stopping anyone from voicing their opinion? I have yet to see a thread getting shut down for criticizing the show. Of course the majority of the forum will disagree with a thread criticizing the show but what did you expect? This is the Rang Rasiya forum...which means most of the fans here like the show, Sanaya and Ashish. That's why they are here.

FYI, just like one has the right to criticize, others have the right to defend that criticism.

Well said Pri! i don't have to say anything else..

but on a different note

@TM: ur thoughts might not be malicious. but most of the people on this forum have known each other for over 3 yrs. thus many of us know which TMs r malicious n which might be genuine concerns.. when known usernames who have nothing except agendas come here.. well none of the members who have been more than once on the receiving end r gonna tolerate..
rest of the opinions r most welcome!
And since we can't kick out those known usernames as its a public forum, the one thing we can do it ignore and if offensive or (instigating as their posts usually r) report them.

there r a lot of prejudices.. as a long time member who has seen good times n the worst times both well, i take a different attitude toward individual critics as well as the content of criticism..

too may ruffled feathers, too many fights... it iwll take a while before some calm descends over here..
generally on a forum where fans of a particular actor/actress are more in number such things happen a lot.
like it happened with my two post, last one i didn't read, i was targetedso that i reply something against forum rules and i get warned enough to leave the forum or get banned.
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheSnowman

generally on a forum where fans of a particular actor/actress are more in number such things happen a lot.

like it happened with my two post, last one i didn't read, i was targetedso that i reply something against forum rules and i get warned enough to leave the forum or get banned.

Snowmanji you get warned for a useless post with no explanation at all judging a 3 day old story of a show. It's a good thing you have a cute DP to be spared though 😆
rajnid68 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Positive critism..to be had with a pnch of salt..
Enhances the flavour..
Carpe_diem thumbnail

Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

It wouldn't be an issue if the thread gets closed...because threads get closed only if there is a genuine issue...but ganging up on someone just because you dont agree with him/her is not correct