Arjuna the Only Smart One??? - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Medha di,wah kya idea h...Gurudev,kya ye bhi chalenge?
Arjun k is parakram ko kya naam du
Arjun ka Dhanush k saath rishta kya kehlata h
Arjun aur Gandiv Wo
Arjun ka parakram h...Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara...🤣🤣
Originally posted by medha00

Sabhi i dont get it?
Drupad-kaurav-pandav thing is not fictional.
The house of lac is not fictional.
The contest thing did happen, it is not fictional.
What? 😕
Only the outer line baki the way they have told the story is all ficitonal.In drupad war the whole clue and chakaravyuh thing.The whole role arjun palyed in hous of lac and degradation of yudi,vidur and Bheem's role is all fictional.Pandvas entry is all ficitonal there was no competiton everyone came and displayed their skills .There was only Bheem vs duryodhan arjun never competed with duryodhan.All this was fictional and i undertsnad all this was to enhance arjun's importance in these tracks.Which BTW i am absolutely ok with .

Despite the fiction drupad track and pandavas entries are my fav tracks the ones i enjoyed the most.I have no issue with arjun's enhanced imprtance in thes tracks arjun is my fav panadav .Becuase these tracks also gave importance to other pandavas even if arjun's was the most grandest other panadavas werent shown as duds like they did in the lakshagarah track.

Actually arjun did nothing in lakshagarah track i understand CV's wanted to enhance his importance so they could have shown him to 50% of things and other 50% could have been done by other pnadavs that is all i am asking for.But other panadavs were shwon as complete duds which isnt acceptable to me considering they are all heroes in their own ways.

In any case let it be what has happened has happened  now the track is over i am happy hope in future tracks which belong to bheem or yudi they are given their due imprtance.That is all i want
Originally posted by medha00

Well it is on starplus so how does
kyuki mahanayak arjun bhi kabhi insaan the
partha hai na
kahani arjun ke mahabharat ki ...

exactly agar aise naam hota toh there would be no issue
I remember years ago there was a serial called draupadi it was mahabhart from her perspective.In that druapadi was shown as a skilled warrior and included in many fictional tracks.That was ok since the serial's name was druapadi hence it was understandable that she is included in many fictional tracks.But you cant call a serial mahabharat and not show pandavas as a team.The fact that pandavas survived all their problems as a team is my fav thing about the epic
I think I should rename this thread's topic... To Arjun the ONLY Pandava  the rest are cartoon or cut-outs😡  Really CVs in their effort to be DIFFERENT has turned this into Arjun's Solo Saga! Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 10 years ago
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

I think I should rename this thread's topic... To Arjun the ONLY Pandava the rest are cartoon or cut-outs😡 Really CVs in their effort to be DIFFERENT has turned this into Arjun's Solo Saga!
Yup..right!
YES it so true they show Arjun as the only Pandava who knows EVERYTHING!!😒  Come on that's not true this on hype about him is unbearable!! Even in yesterdays episode Arjun had to tell Yudhishter that they have to change there bhase as some sanyas and then Yudishter agrees to it. God, Why are they showing especially Yudhishiter as such a dumb?? 😕
Originally posted by Sabhayata

exactly agar aise naam hota toh there would be no issue
I remember years ago there was a serial called draupadi it was mahabhart from her perspective.In that druapadi was shown as a skilled warrior and included in many fictional tracks.That was ok since the serial's name was druapadi hence it was understandable that she is included in many fictional tracks.But you cant call a serial mahabharat and not show pandavas as a team.The fact that pandavas survived all their problems as a team is my fav thing about the epic

🤣🤣
sabhyata i am just kidding ...
oh krishna ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
aise naam rakhe to bangaya show aur badh gyi trps ...

Originally posted by Abhishek_King

Medha di,wah kya idea h...Gurudev,kya ye bhi chalenge?
Arjun k is parakram ko kya naam du
Arjun ka Dhanush k saath rishta kya kehlata h
Arjun aur Gandiv Wo
Arjun ka parakram h...Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara...🤣🤣
Texts mini graphics

how about we name it not anything ... i bet the show will be a hit even then chhote ..
Texts mini graphics
Originally posted by vash_aries

YES it so true they show Arjun as the only Pandava who knows EVERYTHING!!😒  Come on that's not true this on hype about him is unbearable!! Even in yesterdays episode Arjun had to tell Yudhishter that they have to change there bhase as some sanyas and then Yudishter agrees to it. God, Why are they showing especially Yudhishiter as such a dumb?? 😕

Over here, Draupadi can safely marry Arujunahaa... He is 5 Pandavas in one body... Lord Shiva's world will not turn false.. ðŸ˜‰
Edited by Ddiala - 10 years ago
exactly i wanted to make a similar post. i mean i like shaheer a lot but
why pull arjuna into every damn thing. r others dumb. bheem is like a cartoon.
yudhistir is like a dumbo. all problems r solved by arjuna & in every event he has
to be there???? isnt this mahabharat or is this serial to be named arjuna???
i am having over dosage of arjuna