Mahabharat Written Update 2nd Jan 2014 The Secret is Out

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Vasudevaya Namha

The episode started with Purochan telling his wife that Duryodhan has told them to burn the palace today itself. He tells her to bring the poison as if they remain alive they will get the chance tto escape

Purochan's wife gives him the poison and he starts to put in the Kheer.As he is putting it Sahdev and Bheem arrive

Bheem scolds Purichan for delaying the dinner and also not shifting the kitchen to inside of palace. Purochan says he will get the food immediately

Sahadev says to take kheer for the Mouse too , Bheem comes forward to take some kheer and sees some green thing floating. He picks it up. It has a foul smell. He asks what it is? Purochan says iit is good for digestion and his wife quickly mixes it saying that food wont smell

Bheem and sahdev leave. Sahdev says he is finding it all weird. Bheem says the whole plays is weird. God knows what all the lady puts in our food. Bheem leaves for the dining room and Sahadev goes to the others with the kheer

Bheem tries to start eating but Purochan stops him saying he should wait for all, But bheem takes kheer from them and starts to eat

Purochans wife says if he eats first he will die first and our secret will be out , stop him all of then should eat togather

Sahdev takes the kheer to the mouse. Mouse does noy eat , They let him go and he runs towards his hole.

Arjun sees Lac coming out of the poles of the palace. He guesses the game and tells the others that lac has been used to make the palace and it is their plan to burn us alive

Kunti comes to the dining room and tells bheem to start eating, He stars

Nakul says but Arjun can douse any flame with his varunastra has he forgotten

Arjun says no he has not. Bheeshma traveling to Lakshagrih at speed

Prcap: The four realize there is poison in the kheer. Bheem about to feed kheer to kunti

Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the WU Nandini di :)

Originally posted by: -Shruti

Thanks for the WU Nandini di :)

Thanks shruti you are always there to appreciate

Thanks🤗
dhrashtee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. :)
They need to speed up the story's pace. They have been at this lakshyagrah plan for a week. :S I am ready for it to burn down already!! lol.. Anyone agree!? :)
Guys isint your like button working today ðŸ˜†
Go on hit it. It's simple ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by: dhrashtee

Thanks for the update. :)

They need to speed up the story's pace. They have been at this lakshyagrah plan for a week. :S I am ready for it to burn down already!! lol.. Anyone agree!? :)

It's so damm dragging
I thought it will be over today

And why have they made bheem into a silly comic?

No offence to the real guy 
dhrashtee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

It's so damm dragging
I thought it will be over today

And why have they made bheem into a silly comic?

No offence to the real guy 

Comic scenes are actually good. they help me get through the slow paced epis😉
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update.
these days they are dragging the story with too many mystery shots and close up shots.

Originally posted by: shruthi2010

thanks for the update.
these days they are dragging the story with too many mystery shots and close up shots.

Yes exactly  and there is actually no mystery ðŸ˜†
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
arjun mahaan
come on, they are taking his act way out of literary license now...the puzzle was the rat who escaped and yudhishter who figured it out...here arjun seems to be getting credit for everything, as if everyone else was born to look pretty or comical!

i am sorry, i personally liked the actors acting in navya and the way he was blinking eyes at yudhister as if he was the grown up and dont worry

"main hoon na" it was just too much sacharine sweet for me...and too much literary license with the original scripts...where arjuna role is being taken out of context...yes i know he was the nar to narayan but he was not :super man" who did it all as it is being portrayed