Posted: 10 years ago
Somehow this show remibds me of ekta kapoors serial kya haadsa kya haqeeqat .it was 1st epi of dat show in which main lead was rajeev khandelwal ..in dat whole family of guy was fake and they cheated girl's family...
anybdy remmebers???
Same herw I feel fishy abt boys family his mother gvng flower to shkkha for buri nazar ..seems shes trying to impress them...sometjng fshy for sure
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_qAnS1cEGAo&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D_qAnS1cEGAo

this am talking about...
Ho sakta hai n black car guy positive ho sakta hai
yeah i remember dat show
used to watch it.. and it holds gr8 similarities wth this serial

i think story is gona be da same..
yea this is the only story line i think soo... 
if u watch that link ..
in that serial also rajeev kahndelwal played the lead .. he tries to be xtra nice to girls family be frinds with her . he introduces his family to her but each member in his family has been fake  they al were criminals bonded together with motive to cheat girl.. its disclosed in the end ...

anbody has seen that series???
yea in that series the guy from whom girl use to feel scared eventually turns out to be wellwisher in that it was her ex and the one whom she trusts and fals in love with is the one who wants to harm her...
i think same goes here vikas is going to harm her and from the one whom shess scared off is going to be her welwisher ...
In that serial girls father was culprit who plant fake husband and family. But usmain ladki ke ex ko usko warn karte hue dikhate hai but yahan esa kuch nahi hai.
If the plot is similar then the EX of that serial can be the MANAV of this show.
And about the fishy thing... I would say "Everything" about this show is Fishy😆
U never know whom to trust!
Originally posted by -Vanshikaa-

yeah i remember dat show
used to watch it.. and it holds gr8 similarities wth this serial

i think story is gona be da same..
But us serial me main heroinehad loads of money on her as inheritance & her STEP DAD was behind all that-Here its different-She is ordinary middle class woman & has a REAL DAD!!!MAybe her kundali has some husband protecting thing...The guy has some major dosh in kundali-she was zeroed for perfect kundali & then BUMP her after marriage & marry his GIRL-This track also featured in many serials-Devi on sony