Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
My God, forgot about Uday, even i could not believe that Manyata would ever be like this. You made her totally different from whom you had introduced us in the former chappies and that was the "BEST PART" of this update.

I truely thought that now you would end this ff with Manveer union but "A NEW TRACK", thanks a lot. More than this update, am glad and enticed about its continuation, its a real gift! Do continue soon Sarah. Fantastic update.

Forcefully Yours is one of the best story that i have ever read. It deserves the appreciation that its getting. Hope it goes on with many more threads. Hats off to YOU!!!
capriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy New Year ! Congratulations for the new thread!
 Wonderful chapter. I liked it so much. Hissa barabar. I liked Manyata very much. Iam wondering what will Uday and Unnathi do ! Thanks for the pm. continue soon...
Edited by capriya - 10 years ago
Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cogratz on new thread sarah. Seriously 5th thread...its really a big achievement nd its all cz of ur wonderful writting.
About chapters all chapters r superb. Bt divorce? Tht shocked me I thought she fall for uday I dint expected it. Anyway waiting for next update.
Yes one request pls give also space to unnati ayan nd kripa angle. I want to knw wht was happened in past.
Happy new year.
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok I know most of the readers will feel uday deserved it , but after reading this chapter I feel manyata deserves to be in more pain. She is such a stupid girl, with no mind of her own. One year she was with that man. One year, and she dint recognize him by 10%. In executing her great ds πŸ˜‘ Plan she never thought of knowing the reason why he did that thing in the first place.
I hope the day she gets to see Ayana and ds true face and goes to uday, uday rejects her. Enough of this girls drama, uday u and unnati are so far better of this girl. Just get rid of her . ( lol sorry for my blabbering, but Sarah when we would watch dek we would all be so frustrated with manyatas stupidity that I don't remember how many times I have told uv to go to jai, coz at,east she would deserve him but not manyatas. Your this chapter has put me in the same mood. I hope just as in the serial, it is unnati who knocks some sense in this manyata . I'm so sure manyata is so going to regret what she did today. She spend one year in changing uv and she just took 10 min to ruin everything πŸ˜•. )

One suggestion, now all will expect uv to be the ruthless and mean uv he was before. But for a change at least don't let 5 threads of this amazing story go down the drain. Don't go back to square one with puzzled manyata and the angry vengeance filled young man uday. For a change I want uday to give it back to ds and Ayana by trying to really win back his love of life. By showing her that he is changed and by also bring forth the reasons for his initial hatred and the forced marriage. I want uday to realize that this time the best revenge that he can server ds and Ayana is to truly win manyata.

As always it is only your update that makes me angry to the point of pulling my own hairs, blush to the extend of feeling the heat up my cheeks and happy to the extend of doing a happy dance. In short it was an amazing update .

Happy new year Sarah. πŸ€—

Edited by chitra_rao - 10 years ago
_Annesha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Unres..

For the new thread

Hey Sarah
A very Happy New Year to you
I am so sorry for being late

Now coming to the update
It was the biggest boast to a new year
I love the way the story is proceeding now
I mean now he loves her
and she does not?
but I feel she too is unaware of her true feeling
Oh so she is back in her house
But what is the complete story behind Unnati and Ayaan
and what has Dadisabh to do with Fawad
I am feeling so bad for Uday
Poor guy
but i am sure he will do anything and get her back
thanks for the pm
huggs
Edited by annabh - 10 years ago
Vishdrmzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what an update sarah wow
how cn manyata do ths to uday
i agree wat uday did was wrng bt he has a reason
poor uday , unnatti
plz bring sm1 for unnati as well
now its tym 4 ayaan to suffer
parish99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

on new threadπŸ‘

cmng to the update, i was little bit shocked, for manyata's behaviour
but frm ur point of view if we see then it seems really interesting, abt d.s there is something she is upto do
i hope uday will do something to get his princess back, this time with love & care
please do continue soon, i'm eagerly waiting for next update
& thanks for the pm

WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hello sarah
congo on new thread
happy new year
update was supeb
awww...poor uday baby 😭
iss manyata aur DS ki to 😑😭
felt bad for uday
update soon
thanx for PM.Edited by Ashish.Holic - 10 years ago
.maleficent. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
happy new year dear
update was fantastic i really liked it
so manyta took her revenge
but i m really sad for uday
what will be udays next step and what he will do next is question running in my mind right now
hope everything goes well
thanx for updating fast
and update soon i m curious to read ahead
humairaa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey di, how you? 😊
Happy New Year πŸ˜ƒ
Sorry for the late reply
And thanx for the best new years gift
Loved the update loads ❀️

The update ws amazing, superb, fantastic πŸ‘ ⭐️ ⭐️
Wow, who would have thought Manyata would have taken her revenge like that
Really felt bad for Uday, Manyata broke his heart
Wonder whats going to happen next, have a feeling that Uday is going to do something
Was Manyata acting that she fell in love with him or was she really developing feelings for him?
Manyata also feels bad for what she did
Loved Ayan's entry
Shame, felt bad for Uday and the way he refused to leave Manyata but left her when she said that she doesn't love him
So it was DS and Manyata's plan
But DS shouldn't have done that to Uday
What happened to Fawad?
Does he want to marry Manyata?
Did Uday do something to him?
Hope Manyata realizes her feelings for Uday soon

Thanks for the pm 😊
Please update soon πŸ˜ƒ