loved the update, what a shocker!
yadaviyadav thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
 thanks for such nice update...
Shazzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for new thread! 
Loved the chapter & to be honest, Uday deserved this treatment from Manyata! I really liked this new Manyata who was plotting & planning against Uday to give him a taste of his own medicine! I hate it when guys do whatever cruel possible & then just one apology and girls forgive them.  Uday loves Manyata & she loves him too but he certainly doesnot deserve her love at the moment! Superb update
rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You are really good writer and congratz for new thread
..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Sarah di...congrats on the new thread🥳
the update was mind blowing...⭐️superrr se uparrr as Shilpa shetty says in NB😛
the intensity of Manveer's emotions took my breath away...👏👏
i can't really believe that Manyata didn't feel any love for Uday all these days she's lying to herself...
please re-unite Manveer soon😭
you write so well every time..keep up the good work👍🏼
(sorry about late comment😳) and please do PM me for future updates...😳
sanah12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on the your 5th thread!
Awesome update
Love it to the core!!
I know what uday did was wrong and no one can forgive him for that but now he truly repent.
He loves manyata a lot and I'm feeling sorry for him
Ds is a mastermind she has an awesome person but manyata is no less she is the one executed the plan so she even gets the applauds
Manyata took her revenge back but somewhere she still loves uday she has feelings for him.
All that she did was a plan but most of the cute things she did was from the heart and not the head
I hope ds is not gonna get fawad and manyata married
I can't bear that horror
Hope manveer 4give each other and they get back together forever.
I hope ayaan and unnati's misunderstanding are cleared
Do continue asap
Thanks for pm
vgkantu thumbnail
Hiii

"Happy New Year " My love . I just loved your new yr gift to me :P . I wish there was a love button instead of Like button .Yah what you wrote was so much right , i dint like the way manyata broke Udays heart :( . But when i read the way she felt every minute after the wedding incident , i felt so sorry for her . But still not able to convince my self , manyata has done somthing like this to Uday . Awaiting for your next wonderful ( hopefully hot one :P ) update .

Once again thanks a lot for the wonderful new year gift ( update ) . Love you loads . You are a unique person with a unique head i guess. I keep waiting ages for your updates and i dont get to see it untill a long time . But today iam more than amazed to see your update. But kindly update after 2-3 weeks atleast . thats a request . You are full of suprises . I dont know if any body has told you this before . BUt  I totally love you . 

Thanks Again.
ashkk2 thumbnail
Congratulations on thread five sara :)
What could have been a better surprise than a chapter update for the new year , simply loved it ... Cant wait for manayata to realize that she has fallen for uday too ... ;)
DEK_girl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
absolutely lovved it:) just made my day...please update fast..cannot wait..happy new year. god bless:)
harika04angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😊superbly fabulous!!!!!!!!👏