Rangrasiya

paro's dupatta !!

Lightening_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Why is it that only Paro's  ( sanaya) dupatta is not covered properly ? She looks cheap and out of place compared to others. Please make her more authentic ! She looks so beautiful and the serial is coming up to be mind blowing!! If CVS takes care of these small things - will be much better. Looking forward to next episodes ๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Here go the detractors 
vari3241 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She looks gorgeous ... N her dupatta was just proper... It doesn't make her look cheap.
Tm I agree sanaya doesn't look like a villager sorry fans exposing is fine but it was out of place I can't use cheap word I use she was out of place little paro I adore her wished she was grown up .Edited by rockstar29 - 10 years ago
Really?

Actually i ws too busy in watching her face, n oder actors n d scene...

Bt i luvd d dress๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Marie- thumbnail
I find her really beautiful village girl ! her duppata or whatever sarree pallu was so beautiful held by her that made her more innocent and pure like Paro supposed to be !! and i think CVS have more big things to wory about like story :) And I m glad they are doing their best jobs ever done in Indian Television History  !
in end it is your pov !
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Tishana

Really?

Actually i ws too busy in watching her face, n oder actors n d scene...

Bt i luvd d dress๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Right ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MoNayaAshiq4evr

I find her really beautiful village girl ! her duppata or whatever sarree pallu was so beautiful held by her that made her more innocent and pure like Paro supposed to be !! and i think CVS have more big things to wory about like story :) And I m glad they are doing their best jobs ever done in Indian Television History !

in end it is your pov !

Agreee with you ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I don't know, but she was not exposing any part of the body that was not allowed by hindu religion to their daughters right? I don't think calling it cheap is very nice at all!
She looked beautiful..i couldn't take my eyes off her!

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's the liberty all costume designers take when they have a woman with a beautiful waist. For eg, look at Ramleela. Every one among the women wore a long choli, or had their dupattas tight across their front , covering their waist. But Deepika had those thinned out pallas or no dupatta at all. Except when she became the Hukum. Even in Saraswatichandra, Jenny's blouses are cut deep at the back, while everyone else wears normal stuff. It doesn't look cheap. It's called sexy. But it does look a little out of place. That I will agree with.

BTW, have you seen any real Rajasthani women? They wear very very short cholis. And their faces might be covered, but a good portion of their waist is visible.