•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
sameer has actually fallen in love after chatting and talking with mahi not shikha.
he was falling in love with mahi all the time
so tommorow after marrying shikha will he realize
he had fallen for mahi
so will he try to kill shikha to get mahi who is
beautiful and also the person he had actually
fallen for
It could be but he's in for a rude shock because Mahi already loves someone else.
So is it for sure... fake profile was created by Mahi?
Reg looks he saw shika photo n liked it eventhough talked with mahi.ya there is possibility.
Interesting Point  - there sure is a possibility Amanda.
Oh yeah... This can be true.
But why the stalker then?😕
wonder what the story could be...and why Samir would like to kill Shikha ??? What did she do to him to get that ?? Can't wait to watch the upcoming episodes...am already in love with this serial
That's an interesting theory and it may be a possibility! I think it depends on what type of conversations Sameer and Mahi were having online. If they were just talking about general stuff (hobbies, careers, goals) I don't see how he could fall for her since Mahi would be answering like Shikha would. 

But if they were having in depth conversations about feelings and love, then I can see Sameer realize he's not having the same connection with Shikha in real life as he did with Mahi online. In that case, I could see him wanting to be with Mahi instead. 

Also Nimesh aka Nimeesha helped Mahi make the profile so it's possible he may have chatted with Sameer sometimes. ðŸ˜† But I love the theories everyone is coming up with on this forum. I like a show that makes you speculate.