Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tragedy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
How could you do this to me? I loved you...did all I could to make you happy...and still you betrayed me?  I dont understand where it all went wrong, what mistake did I make for which you are punishing me like this? My head was spinning in circles, i felt sick to my stomach to think about you and that stupid girl latika.  Cant believe you left me for her ..l mean her ..I thought you used to hate her but you completely fooled me!
Edited by tragedy - 10 years ago
meghu2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How could you do this to me? I loved you...did all I could to make you happy...and still you betrayed me?  I dont understand where it all went wrong, what mistake did I make for which you are punishing me like this? My head was spinning in circles, i felt sick to my stomach to think about you and that stupid girl latika.  Cant believe you left me for her ..l mean her ..I thought you used to hate her but you completely fooled me! Why did destiny do this to me??
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How could you do this to me? I loved you...did all I could to make you happy...and still you betrayed me?  I dont understand where it all went wrong, what mistake did I make for which you are punishing me like this? My head was spinning in circles, i felt sick to my stomach to think about you and that stupid girl latika.  Cant believe you left me for her ..l mean her ..I thought you used to hate her but you completely fooled me! Why did destiny do this to me?? Every single time I have a feeling things might be going right, suddenly it all changes.
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
How could you do this to me? I loved you...did all I could to make you happy...and still you betrayed me?  I dont understand where it all went wrong, what mistake did I make for which you are punishing me like this? My head was spinning in circles, i felt sick to my stomach to think about you and that stupid girl latika.  Cant believe you left me for her ..l mean her ..I thought you used to hate her but you completely fooled me! Why did destiny do this to me?? Every single time I have a feeling things might be going right, suddenly it all changes.It is too painful to think that we have reached to this point
_Nish_ thumbnail
How could you do this to me? I loved you...did all I could to make you happy...and still you betrayed me?  I dont understand where it all went wrong, what mistake did I make for which you are punishing me like this? My head was spinning in circles, i felt sick to my stomach to think about you and that stupid girl latika.  Cant believe you left me for her ..l mean her ..I thought you used to hate her but you completely fooled me! Why did destiny do this to me?? Every single time I have a feeling things might be going right, suddenly it all changes. It is too painful to think that we have reached to this point. But if this is what destiny had decided, I will accept it.
nep3 thumbnail
How could you do this to me? I loved you...did all I could to make you happy...and still you betrayed me?  I dont understand where it all went wrong, what mistake did I make for which you are punishing me like this? My head was spinning in circles, i felt sick to my stomach to think about you and that stupid girl latika.  Cant believe you left me for her ..l mean her ..I thought you used to hate her but you completely fooled me! Why did destiny do this to me?? Every single time I have a feeling things might be going right, suddenly it all changes. It is too painful to think that we have reached to this point. But if this is what destiny had decided, I will accept it to end things and turn our backs always from each other.
_Nish_ thumbnail
New word:  It was the happiest day of my life
nep3 thumbnail
 It was the happiest day of my life when some small desire is fulfilled, a dream is realized and a hope is materialize.
_Nish_ thumbnail
 It was the happiest day of my life when some small desire is fulfilled, a dream is realized and a hope is materialize. I had dreamed of this moment since childhood and today it was in front of me
nep3 thumbnail
 It was the happiest day of my life when some small desire is fulfilled, a dream is realized and a hope is materialize. I had dreamed of this moment since childhood and today it was in front of me.To be honest a happy day can be lost in the jumble of time but the happiest day is never forgotten.