Take one: The beginning of an end!!

Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Tere rang se rachii, tere sang ko pyasii...
Haan jod lii maine preet tujhse sachii...

The toughest mountains holds the sweetest water and so in the barren bosom rests a beating heart! It was a color you could see and feel, truly a massive scale anatomy of human psyche is all set to begin. I heard a year back that Colors was planning to pull Othello out of his grave and breathe life into it, I must say they have begun on a very strong note! And what could be more intelligent than to cling to Shiva repertoire to portray the story of that broken yet complex Moor of Venice...

To begin with the makers have hit the right notch by pulling the past out its grave. Today two very different aspect of the same stream of water was drawn. Shakti aur tarang..

Rudra is the destructive form of Lord Shiva. One that is the master of blind rage. This form is feared for it sees no one, hears no plea and rest only in the gulf of nothingness. When life ceases Rudra begins. That is Shakti...

Parvati on the other hand is the gentle aspect of Adishakti or Shiva's consort. She heals, she nurtures and then strikes a balance. She is the preceptor and also the mentor, She is the only one who can soothe the aching nerves of Rudra. That is tarang...

While the saga of the Moor of Venice is no mystery and its bound to end in tears(hence the title of my post) it enclosed some really strong emotions. There was no distinction or luxury of black or white for everything remained colored with grey, and maybe that was the beauty of it all. I loved the opening as it, opposed to the norm, had a subtle start with undying undercurrent of power play. This was something new to Indian soaps I believe. I wont talk about the cinematography or the selection of the scenes for many writers here have spoken brilliantly about it. But what caught my eye was the parallel flow that was stubbornly made to run. Paro has nothing to hold not grief, nor happiness...she lives and let lives. She came across as a dame with nothing to transpire and then there was Rudra engulfed in a blind rage, true to his name. He held his hearts notion in him and made aware of it ferociously.

Today a foundation was set the one that would either make or break everyone in its range. While Rudra is being taught to hate and is being prepared to destroy, Paro is being taught to love and is turn is being prepared to create. I am sure this is going to turn into one interesting watch as ties of love not even death can fake...

Plus one from me Team Rangrasiyaa...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
I wrote this in another post ...so relevent to your take as well😊
Lovely post ...their have been so many wonderful written posts by new post makers ( in this forum that is ...) , it is wonderful to see such creative writing πŸ˜ŠI hope rangrasiya continues to inspire all you wonderful writers in times to come. ...
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Didn't you post this earlier? I could have sworn I replied to it ... loved your take! Beautiful post! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Shakti and tarang ... Rudra - the destructive force of Lord Shiva  ... and Paro - the gentle healer ... the show holds a lot of promise. 
Meself thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Didn't you post this earlier? I could have sworn I replied to it ... loved your take! Beautiful post! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Shakti and tarang ... Rudra - the destructive force of Lord Shiva  ... and Paro - the gentle healer ... the show holds a lot of promise. 

Ummm...well the truth be said this I had intended to be an individual post but then I must have flunked it up considering the fact that I am a technological gawarπŸ˜† I don't know I wrote it yesterday and today when I looked for it, I found it merged with another thread only to magically re-appear here! I guess I have to learn to handle my machines first!!πŸ˜ƒ
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful writing on a fabulous first episode!
Enjoyed reading
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Just beautiful! I am not very much aware of mythology.. but they way u explained it! beautiful!  and u r a very eloquent writer! looking forward for such posts from u from now on!

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Meself

Ummm...well the truth be said this I had intended to be an individual post but then I must have flunked it up considering the fact that I am a technological gawarπŸ˜† I don't know I wrote it yesterday and today when I looked for it, I found it merged with another thread only to magically re-appear here! I guess I have to learn to handle my machines first!!πŸ˜ƒ

I think the mods are extra active here ... they merge posts at the drop of a hat πŸ˜† Am glad it reappeared ... your post is beautiful, and deserves a separate thread! πŸ‘
Meself thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

Just beautiful! I am not very much aware of mythology.. but they way u explained it! beautiful!  and u r a very eloquent writer! looking forward for such posts from u from now on!

I actually belong to the family of Shavists! So the moment I heard the names Rudra and Parvati my brain zinged! And thank you so much sweety!
Meself thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

I think the mods are extra active here ... they merge posts at the drop of a hat πŸ˜† Am glad it reappeared ... your post is beautiful, and deserves a separate thread! πŸ‘

I am humbled but lets face it Diya I have to learn to handle computers for my brothers has taken a solemn oath that he'd hit me if I keep running to him for every single problem that I come up with regarding computers. And I read your take it was beautiful and I have this question aren't you the one from IPK forum?? I believe I can swear I read your fantastic write ups there as well!
Edited by Meself - 10 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful post dear <3😳 Really enjoyed reading your take😳