Rangrasiya

Totally "normal" episode yaar [DTNote-Pg6]

Posted: 10 years ago
Very rarely you come across a opening episode of new serial where you feel "w*f" is this show? Too much violence and melodrama...pheww...changed the channel immediately. 

And this is seriously what i felt...after 1st episode. I too was awaiting this show to see sanaya and ashish in their new show and had lot of expectation from the 1st one.

We all know this will boil down to normal Ashish-Ankita-Sanaya triangle mixed with rigid views of rajasthani families in the end like all color's shows.😆😆

Let's see if this show goes on in right direction...so that it's watchable.
Edited by TheSnowman - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhi_arshilover thumbnail
I'm sorry to say, but i don't agree with u. I really liked the episode. And about the rajasthani accent. That's new to me. But i liked the story line and it's execution.
-Saba- thumbnail
Find a better place to give ur reviews.
we are genuinely not interested.

i know many may not like my view as people generally care more about the leads and their beauty rather than the story but seriously yaar it was a totally "W*F" episode.
vari3241 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't agree with u...these kinda things or ppl do exists ... If u found this violence thn one advice u r really faint hearted.
..Cheeku.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sorry but i totally disagree with you...the 1st epi was mind blowing...this is the 1st negative post i am seeing on this post ...and i guess all the actors did  a fab job .and i guess violence is the center of attraction these days ðŸ˜ƒ.Edited by radhika_kiran - 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Saba-

Find a better place to give ur reviews.
we are genuinely not interested.

darling you are not telling me what to do right. and in fact you can very well follow ur own advice as far as this thread is concerned...bye!!😉
win7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i can understand where your coming from. I don't like to watch violence either but am giving this a chance. As you said mainly because of sanaya. I loved the child artists! They were awesome!
This content was originally posted by: vari3241

I don't agree with u...these kinda things or ppl do exists ... If u found this violence thn one advice u r really faint hearted.

yeah i am, 😆 lolz. and you are hard-hearted!😆😆
Edited by TheSnowman - 10 years ago
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hope u like the show in future,,Give it some time to shape up,,, But ur views are respected,,,  😊