Rangrasiya

RangRasiya - Painted Colours

TheAphrodite Goldie
TheAphrodite
TheAphrodite

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
RangRasiya : It's a masterpiece . 

Why I say it ? 
Is because of the beautiful execution . In a day , we got to see their backgrounds , Beerpur , they've essentially given us the thrust of the story , setting up a perfect base for the story . 

Also, I simply loved Paro and Rudra . The name says it all , Rudra (Shiv) and Parvati . They're destinies are entangled . 

Rudra dies everyday with the bottled anger in him and Paro seeks to calm herself , she suppresses her pain to see others happy . 

In the very first day itself we got to see so many shades of the characters that was almost perfectly executed . 

Rudra - egoistic , passionate , stubborn , which hides his soft interior . He has this intense build up to his personality . 
Parvati - giving , loving , bubbly , innocent , a beautiful person in general .  

Also the first time they're destinies collide , the bus scene is very symbolic . I thought it could mean , my interpretation .. well it's pretty stupid I know (I'll accept the chappals and tamatar's :') ) The way that Parvati reached out her hand with the gudiya to Rudra , she wants to give him solace . He doesn't accept it but definitely is inclined to it . Paro can't see him pain and gives her toy to him to keep , he's going to find peace in her . When she goes away , he looks back at her , then at the gudiya meaning he'll have Parvati with him always , since she gave him a part of her (gudiya) that we saw with her since the beginning . 

The cast is perfect . 
SANAYA is such a fine actress , although the Rajasthani accent needs a little improvement but Sanaya will definitely bring the character alive . 
Ashish - we didn't get to see him today but by the promos , he's equally talented . 

All in all , the show has a good script , great cast and crew . Hope they give us more episodes like this . 

And One question ... What do we call Rudra -Paro ? 

RuPa ? 

Edited by Sarunforeva - 30 December 2013 at 11:59pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

diksha2711ipkknd-fanAruni.FascinatingSanzohsehun.IFrozenlSanzBarbiewin7Willy_Wonka.ZeffyLoveo2oMeeraHKDiyaSCandYlicious_SAnagha.Guineasumaiya14sonia_1

Related Videos

quirkygirl Goldie
quirkygirl
quirkygirl

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
our sanaya can grasp anything.she Will definetly improve in the dialect.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheAphrodite

vari3241 IF-Dazzler
vari3241
vari3241

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
I'm in love with first epi watched all repeats n still can't get over... There is some confusion with d name .

TheAphrodite

Guinea IF-Sizzlerz
Guinea
Guinea

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Another wonderful post in the forum after the first episode Smile

TheAphrodite

diksha2711 Goldie
diksha2711
diksha2711

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Nice post,nd i mst say nice analysis.nd yes the epi was awsm.nd it also uncoverd a reality of the border villagers.

TheAphrodite

win7 IF-Rockerz
win7
win7

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
nice review. I wish we can just call them rudra and paro. NO abbreviations. 

Edited by win7 - 31 December 2013 at 1:10am

TheAphrodite

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Lovely post ... especially this part Embarrassed
Also the first time they're destinies collide , the bus scene is very symbolic . I thought it could mean , my interpretation .. well it's pretty stupid I know (I'll accept the chappals and tamatar's :') ) The way that Parvati reached out her hand with the gudiya to Rudra , she wants to give him solace . He doesn't accept it but definitely is inclined to it . Paro can't see him pain and gives her toy to him to keep , he's going to find peace in her . When she goes away , he looks back at her , then at the gudiya meaning he'll have Parvati with him always , since she gave him a part of her (gudiya) that we saw with her since the beginning . 

TheAphrodite

IAmMayFlower Goldie
IAmMayFlower
IAmMayFlower

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Nice review... Rangrasiya to me seems like an epic Tongue  EmbarrassedClap

TheAphrodite

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index