First impression, I am impressed

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
I am new to this Rangrasiya Forum..I am a fan of Sanaya but I decided to make a post in this forum after watching few episodes of Rangrasiya , because I was so exited of her last serial but it disappointed me .
But after the first episode of RR, I am confident of the show.. I felt like I am watching a movie.Perfect beginning, amazing background score ,the child artists were fabulous and overall I loved the introduction of the story. As someone mentioned love hate story like this is not a new one, I accept it. But the USP lies in the narration of the stories and the Introduction of RR was unique and promising too.

Both Paro and Rudra had a terrible past, but the past affected Rudra more than Paro. If he believed that his pretty mother destroyed his childhood , Parvathi's beautiful life was affected by some army man by killing her parents. Paro is still an innocent , fragile girl and Rudra an arrogant , angry young man. 
Paro is selfless , on the other hand as of now Rudra is destructive. He draws a circle of fire around Paro rather a circle of fire around all beautiful woman . He is determined not to involved with any beautiful women at least not emotionally . When he first saw the little Paro in the bus he remembered about the words of his father and instantly he tried to avoid Paro , but he couldn't forbid her when she offered the doll to him. I hope in the future also he will be influenced by the selfless attitude of Paro.     

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome and enjoy the show and the forum discussions
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: SanayaIsBest

Welcome and enjoy the show and the forum discussions

Thank you. I am already enjoying the reviews and discussion on RR forum thoroughly. 
Guinea thumbnail
Lovely post ...their have been so many wonderful written posts by new post makers ( in this forum that is ...) , it is wonderful to see such creative writing ðŸ˜ŠI hope rangrasiya continues to inspire all you wonderful writers in times to come. ...
deepika45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
agree, it was like a movie. very impressive. addicted in the first episode itself. im sure they chemistry gonna work-out
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely post ... and welcome to the forum ðŸ˜ƒ
Homeslice thumbnail
Well said truely agree with you!

Rudra and Paro both had a horrid past. Rudra's dads statement also has made a huge impact on him, as we see him set a firm belief in his mind about woman.

Paro, later on moved on from the pain in her life, but the pain comes back when she see's Rudra who is a BSD officer.
sumaiya14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
welcome to the forum . . .nice post
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree with you :)
thanks for this lovely post and welcome to rangrasiya forum.
hope we will have more awesome moments in this forum.
first episode is really impressive
even my father who does not like daily soap watched the episode with so much interest.
me and my amma gonna watch this show every day😃
hope we will get more wonderful episodes

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely post ! Agree completely ðŸ˜³