India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

First impression, I am impressed

Kamala05 IF-Sizzlerz
Kamala05
Kamala05

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
I am new to this Rangrasiya Forum..I am a fan of Sanaya but I decided to make a post in this forum after watching few episodes of Rangrasiya , because I was so exited of her last serial but it disappointed me .
But after the first episode of RR, I am confident of the show.. I felt like I am watching a movie.Perfect beginning, amazing background score ,the child artists were fabulous and overall I loved the introduction of the story. As someone mentioned love hate story like this is not a new one, I accept it. But the USP lies in the narration of the stories and the Introduction of RR was unique and promising too.

Both Paro and Rudra had a terrible past, but the past affected Rudra more than Paro. If he believed that his pretty mother destroyed his childhood , Parvathi's beautiful life was affected by some army man by killing her parents. Paro is still an innocent , fragile girl and Rudra an arrogant , angry young man. 
Paro is selfless , on the other hand as of now Rudra is destructive. He draws a circle of fire around Paro rather a circle of fire around all beautiful woman . He is determined not to involved with any beautiful women at least not emotionally . When he first saw the little Paro in the bus he remembered about the words of his father and instantly he tried to avoid Paro , but he couldn't forbid her when she offered the doll to him. I hope in the future also he will be influenced by the selfless attitude of Paro.     

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07sangeeta230811ipkknd10kashevSarunarshiysslmay111sarunNadia_DiyaMwahcvanitha3dFascinatingSanzohsehun.deepika45ayshaomarDeus_VultBeauceantHomesliceFaerydaeMariyaOshinWilly_Wonka.ZeffyamaiaSultan_Of_SwingLoveo2oDiyaSGuineaBillyJean.riyya6Arshi.Sugi.IPKshonasandysumaiya14Fazila~

Related Videos

BillyJean. IF-Sizzlerz
BillyJean.
BillyJean.

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Welcome and enjoy the show and the forum discussions

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Kamala05

Kamala05 IF-Sizzlerz
Kamala05
Kamala05

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanayaIsBest

Welcome and enjoy the show and the forum discussions

Thank you. I am already enjoying the reviews and discussion on RR forum thoroughly. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07

vari3241 IF-Dazzler
vari3241
vari3241

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
It was definetly uniqueSmile

decent07Kamala05

Guinea IF-Sizzlerz
Guinea
Guinea

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Lovely post ...their have been so many wonderful written posts by new post makers ( in this forum that is ...) , it is wonderful to see such creative writing SmileI hope rangrasiya continues to inspire all you wonderful writers in times to come. ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Sarunarshiysslmay111sarunDiyaS

deepika45 IF-Rockerz
deepika45
deepika45

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
agree, it was like a movie. very impressive. addicted in the first episode itself. im sure they chemistry gonna work-out

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07SarunarshiyKamala05

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Lovely post ... and welcome to the forum Big smile

decent07Kamala05

Homeslice IF-Rockerz
Homeslice
Homeslice

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Well said truely agree with you!

Rudra and Paro both had a horrid past. Rudra's dads statement also has made a huge impact on him, as we see him set a firm belief in his mind about woman.

Paro, later on moved on from the pain in her life, but the pain comes back when she see's Rudra who is a BSD officer.

decent07Kamala05

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index