Rangrasiya

Rang Rasiya - Episode 1: A Blend Of Emotions!

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

"Tere Rang Mein Rang Gayi Main...Rang Rasiya..."

The first episode was a balance blend of colors and emotions. There was drama(which is the USP of Nautanki Films), there was separation, there was pain and there was angst and innocence as well.

Paro, the little girl...like many of us. Chasing a beautiful butterfly and naming it Rukmini, Paro looked like any other small girl with dreams and lots of joy in her life. The little girl portrayed the innocence beautifully. Chasing the butterfly which led her to her parents, which had left her already...was painful and full of anguish. Paro didn't understand that her parents are no more and was rather happy seeing her doll, until she saw her mother lying still. Perfect blend of emotions and beautiful portrayal by actors. Felt like crying for her, and hated the BSD officers for killing 'innocent'(until proved guilty) parents of Paro. Brutal world are the Borders.

Rudra, a rather shy and quiet boy at school. He had so much to say and express but I guess, his dad never let him be a child. Lost in the world of his own, he looked like a boy with a big ego and so much of anger in him. Professors and Teachers should understand a student's temperament. Not all people think alike. Rudra is different and unique. The scene with his dad was rather sad. I felt for Rudra. His mom ran away and his dad hated woman. That is the reason why he is melancholic.

First Meeting of Rudra and Paro, beautiful, sparkling, and innocent. Rudra finally broke down while Paro noticed a boy crying from her window. Innocent eye-lock and what a perfect background score. The 'it!' factor of the scene! That doll, I think is the link which will connect Rudra-Paro again! Their destinies will collide and the doll will play a major role.

Here comes the grown up Paro. THAT is what I had been waiting for ever since the first second of the episode! Sanaya. She looked just stunning. Simple make-up, beautiful eyes, innocent smile. Her beautiful dress and that end of dupatta in her lips. Beautiful look for an entry! Again! The Score in BG was exquisite. I have been humming it ever since I heard it. Her love for animals, sweet and adorable. Rudra meets Paro...first time! God that was hot! Why did he have to do that, that burning thing. Makes me curious.

Overall, it was a balanced episode, TOO GOOD for the First Episode. Looking forward to the show. Hope it does wonders.

PS: Has anyone got the download link of RR Song, I need it!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bairaagix thumbnail
I know I am late. I had written this yesterday, but my net🤢
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .BadtameezDil.

I know I am late. I had written this yesterday, but my net🤢

Your post is really good, and you are not very late. Some of us have seen the episode only an hour ago.
..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
TITLE TRACK

Cr : ..sofia..
Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome take! Episode was good, child actors were amazing. The best scene was Paro and Rudra first meeting as kids. Very touching and beautiful scene.
bairaagix thumbnail
Originally posted by: showviewer

Your post is really good, and you are not very late. Some of us have seen the episode only an hour ago.

Thank u so much!
Ohh! So u must have liked it na😃
bairaagix thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Divya..

TITLE TRACK

Cr : ..sofia..

Thank u dear!🤗
bairaagix thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lemonsunrise

Awesome take! Episode was good, child actors were amazing. The best scene was Paro and Rudra first meeting as kids. Very touching and beautiful scene.

Yes you are right!! That scene was perfectly conceptualized
..Divya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank u dear!🤗

Most welcome 😳
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thank u so much!
Ohh! So u must have liked it na😃

Very impressive first episode. The cinematography and music were awesome. The child artists were amazing and gave such a heart wrenching performance. Sanaya looked beautiful and Ashish had splendid body language. Waiting to see why Rudra lit the fire tomorrow.