India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Two tragedies two children two grown ups

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Two families in one a complete tragedy a small girl becomes an orphan loses both parents in BSF shootings and ambush probably suspecting them to be infiltrators but bought up with love and affection by her relatives and so is gentle bubbly soft hearted cant see others distress be it humans(giving a crying boy her favorite doll) or animals (trying to save a wounded camel)only fearing the dreaded BSD who killed both her parents 

another family a boy whose mother deserts the family and his father brings him up with hate towards women specially beautiful ones. The father himself looks harsh an disabled person and brings his child  to be tough and full of hate. Maybe the mother's genes (only assuming looking at his father) somewhere he is also soft as he has a slight smile when he takes a doll given to him. He is a BSD man

The two meet again she wants to save a camel and he pours kerosene around her and burns the circle which does not touch her with the Rangrasiya signature tune in the background  what a start very interesting very different I like the show the dramatic starting

My POV now come out post  yours

Sanaya gorgeous both her looks and acting the camera yet to show the expressions of Ashish only close up of his eyes and long shot of his actions shown

Edited by chalhov - 30 December 2013 at 7:46pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanadecent07ipkknd10Sarunarshiy-Seerat-ipkknd-fan..Divya..Starry.NightsCandYlicious_SNeloufer.GuineaxAaliyaHeyDeviMaiyya

Related Videos

-Seerat- Senior Member
-Seerat-
-Seerat-

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Will be interesting to watch how the makers handle the two tragedy and their impact

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07ipkknd10..Divya..PutijaChalhovNeloufer.

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Rangrasiya was very impressive. The young child artists were simply brilliantClap. The kid who played young Rudra was too good with the emotions - the trauma of his mother leaving him for someone else and set up for future track -beauty and  trust issues.

Father has taught him beautiful woman are not to be trusted while life will teach him real beauty lies not in the physical appearance, but in the heart. Doll passing scene was significance for it. Young Paro was able to give away something that gave her solace for someone who needed it more than her. Thats the beauty of her - putting someone else above her own pain and needs.

And the entry of adult Rudra - his body language spoke a lot of volumes. Its someone who is very strong outside but emotionally broken inside (childhood scene). Somewhere I guess that doll will bring out the softer side.

Paro is opposite of Rudra - fragile outside but emotionally strong.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07ipkknd10Sarunarshiyzahrazar..Divya..BeauceantGuineaPutijaChalhovHeyDeviMaiyya

..Divya.. IF-Dazzler
..Divya..
..Divya..

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
The start was fabb !!! Clap
I so loved little paro and
rudra .. Thumbs Up
Their tragedy really gonna make a BIG impact ... Ermm
I do feel rudra is very
ruthless Disapprove
Lets see how the cvs unfold it, LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07ipkknd10PutijaChalhov

PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveCC

Will be interesting to watch how the makers handle the two tragedy and their impact

Quite interesting beginning  LoveCC

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07

PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

Rangrasiya was very impressive. The young child artists were simply brilliantClap. The kid who played young Rudra was too good with the emotions - the trauma of his mother leaving him for someone else and set up for future track -beauty and  trust issues.
Yes Aahaana I was also impressed by both the looks and the acting of the child artistes they did resemble the leads yes the underlined looks like the future track

Father has taught him beautiful woman are not to be trusted while life will teach him real beauty lies not in the physical appearance, but in the heart. Doll passing scene was significance for it. Young Paro was able to give away something that gave her solace for someone who needed it more than her. Thats the beauty of her - putting someone else above her own pain and needs.

Exactly well put the characterization of the leads

And the entry of adult Rudra - his body language spoke a lot of volumes. Its someone who is very strong outside but emotionally broken inside (childhood scene). Somewhere I guess that doll will bring out the softer side.

Paro is opposite of Rudra - fragile outside but emotionally strong.

Thanks for your POV Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07

PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Divya..

The start was fabb !!! Clap
I so loved little paro and
rudra .. Thumbs Up
Their tragedy really gonna make a BIG impact ... Ermm
I do feel rudra is very
ruthless Disapprove
Lets see how the cvs unfold it, LOL

Divya it was very interesting and dramatic

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07..Divya..

HeyDeviMaiyya IF-Stunnerz
HeyDeviMaiyya
HeyDeviMaiyya

Posted: 31 December 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Lovely take on the episode akka Embarrassed Eagerly looking forward to the coming episodes to see how the track unfolds <3 The child actors were amazing today and both Sanaya 's and Ashish's entry was fab Day Dreaming BG music is just the icing on the cake Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07PutijaChalhov

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index