Article : Rubina Dilaik wants to become a Jeannie in real life

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Rubina Dilaik wants to become a Jeannie in real life

30 Dec 2013 01:42 PM | TellychakkarTeam

Pretty actress Rubina Dilaik, who plays a Jeannie in SAB TV's Jeannie and Juju (Eagle Film Productions), has a bucketful of interesting wishes and crazy deeds that she wants to accomplish in life.

As the attractive lady loves traveling and exploring new places, Rubina's list consists of wanting to become someone whom she enacts in her reel life.

Yes, Rubina wants to become a Jeannie so that she can roam around in all exotic as well as unheard places across the globe and live life like a native of that land to experience the real essence of that place just with the blink of her eye.

The actress believes that life's too short to crib about miseries and big enough to transform one's dreams into reality and plans into actions. "With the kind of fame and success that I have got, I'm happy where I stand. But when I ask myself is this all I that want to do, a voice comes from within that says, life's not just about fiction, follow your heart and make your fantasies come true'," she avers.

Well, we do not know if transforming oneself into a Jeannie is humanly possible or not but we do hope all your wishes come true Rubina!!!

Sorry,if already posted  ðŸ˜Š

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/rubina-dilaik-wants-become-jeannie-real-life

Rubina is so cute as a ajeannie and she has also been a fan of the english version and now she is living her dream ! We shall enjoyed watching her as jeannie as it will be ending soon hope 2014 gives rubina a big show as lead after this ðŸ˜Š

Only the smart. intellectual and enlightened soul understands that travel and living among natives is essential in understanding the world and its people. It helps the individual realize the value and purpose life in service to mankind and God which is the essence of life.  

Wow Rubina it usually take most men to the end of their life time to realize this fact. To have this insight at such a young age you are truly amazing and blessed