Rangrasiya

Proud fan of Sanaya Irani

BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone I'm Shelly,

I was waiting eagerly for my Barbie doll Sanaya Irani serial Rang Rasiya...and wah what a come back...her first episode just mind blowing...wah kamal hi kamal kar deya 👏

the episode starting with kids story and then my paro seen running in hot soil.uff she looks damn gorgeous and wow what a start ,I mean I felt like as if I'm watching some film

With actions,thriller,suspense,lovely and funny moments,emotions,a beautiful song of rangrasiya...all in one...😛

that's what u call a perfect serial to watch in this generation...I'm loving it and yes I feel more proud to be a Sanaya Irani fan...

she said in one of her interviews that if this serial anyone doesn't like it then I would get shock or feel like a big bomb blown on me...and yes her confidence is correct !!

I loved this first episode of Rang Rasiya and I will watch it till it runs...it has unique story to watch and different style to show,may be these type of scenes we might saw in films but didn't watch the film in serial...so that's why I'm gonna stick to it...will support u Sanaya and of course who ever watch this episode,all will definitely love u and ur serial...👍🏼

Last I'm gonna say right now i can see future of this serial...this show will soon rock on everyone's heart and it's TRP will blow away all other serials and this Jodi paro-rudhar...will be a hit Jodi...great job Sanaya ,I'm proud of u choosing this unique story and I'm happy that u get this role ,yay my Barbie doll is back with a bang...wohow !!! 

All Sanaya Irani fans , if u like my this post and if u r her fan , then express ur feeling of her first episode by leaving comment here...Thank You 😉
Edited by Barunshell - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Smileey-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
awesome post completely agreed with u 👍🏼
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I already love the show.. She is simply amazing!😊

Rupunzale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Love Sanaya...she is a doll.
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good take. Sanaya, Ashish and whole team of RR deserve a pat on their back for a great start.
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post!
A big applause for the whole RR team!
Sanaya was awesome
BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you above all for appreciating Sanaya's and whole RR team's effort...keep loving her like this...and thx for liking my post,...Sanaya Irani u rock my Barbie doll !!! 🥳
.Brooke. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She was superb in the first episode ❤️
Pavina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she is beyond words...
reallly very very proud to b her fan
rafaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail