Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

It's Paro Dream!

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
RangRasiya spoiler WU : 
In tonight's episode. we will see,Paro wakes up with a scream.. She repeatedly goes through nightmares of a BSD man, but everytime she wakes up without seeing her face in the dream.. Paro, Bindi and Mami, go the temple wherein every year one girl is chosen to get married to man from the opposite side of the border, for which Tejawat pays for the entire event. Bindi wishes that this year, Paro's name should get selected..

I remember this spoiler was in this morning, It seems to be for tomorrow episode where Rudra will set a fire circle around Paro. While watching it sounds very harsh and disturbing but now it all make sense it's going to happened only in Paro dream. I did see in the sneak Peak Rudra saved Paro from a fire she was wearing a different outfit.   

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

princessep13loony-toonyrowankashevTwinky28SarunarshiyJulie_StarKhurafatiKalashlylowsslmay11samirao-DobByDoDgeR-SanzforSush..Divya..ArnavKhushijodiipkknd-fanankitamishra201misscrazyfanIFrozenlabhi_arshilovervibhutil-Ronnie-Shreeswathy-Saumya-bluemoon255CurryMonstastg1showviewerMichmichiLoveo2o-Serene.Rose-CandYlicious_SOysterGuineaSanayaFlawlessDeedeepa1amaiakbtrsadhnasoumyaprincessunaraArshi.Sugi.IPKwhiterose29Sofnasonia_1

Related Videos

ankitamishra201 IF-Dazzler
ankitamishra201
ankitamishra201

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
now it makes sense ...i was confused y will he come n just puts a fire around her 
tfs

Edited by ankitamishra201 - 30 December 2013 at 12:34pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarunarshiycoolbakes_JaladAruni.ShreeswathyDeedeepa1

SanayaFlawless IF-Sizzlerz
SanayaFlawless
SanayaFlawless

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Edited by SanayaFlawless - 30 December 2013 at 12:39pm
DraculaGirl IF-Stunnerz
DraculaGirl
DraculaGirl

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
ok that's the reason behind that fire act
TFS
jenshad IF-Stunnerz
jenshad
jenshad

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I'm Wondering Since Paro Has Nightmares About BSD Then It Has Surely Been Influenced By Someone Ermm I Think She Has Been Taught By Someone To Hate Them & This Has Lead To Prejudices In Her Mind Especially After Her Parents Death :( 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunarshiyKhurafatiKalashhinasadiqAruni.SanzBarbieDeedeepa1amaiaprincessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Well i was also thinking it was her dream n a little while back wrote so in another post too..

So maybe its that.. but then the injured camel? is it also a dream? or is half of this real? she might have frozen in horror n dreamed the rest once she sees his uniform as he takes off the cloak as he alighted from the camel?

Edited by princessunara - 30 December 2013 at 12:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.SanayaAT.SarunarshiySublimeSanaya

-Saumya- IF-Rockerz
-Saumya-
-Saumya-

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Well i was also thinking it was her dream n a little while back wrote so in another post too..

So maybe its that.. but then the injured camel? is it also a dream? or is half of this real? she might have frozen in horror n dreamed the rest once she sees his uniform as he takes off the cloak as he alighted from the camel?

It could be. But if it was a dream, the camel might also a part of it too. Why else would she call somebody for help then?
Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Ohhh that makes sense

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index