Rangrasiya

RR -Imp. Links [Offscree PG, FB&Twitter Update]

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
important   links

There are lot of stickies in the first page as a result of which discussion topics are being moved behind. Here are few of the important links.

Keep Checking this place for recent and important topics/updates.

I M P O R T A N T   T H I S   W E E K

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note : Do PM to the Development Team which includes [lilindiangurl13, -VishaD-souro and Leviathan] which includes  the link of any thread that you think is important to be added as an Important link. Refrain from commenting, please! 

Thank You.

Edited by -VishaD- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you for this thread,Visha :)
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Thank u very much! this makes things a lot more organized cz this sure is gonna be a very busy forum! :)
DraculaGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thank u so much for the thread Visha...
ArShi-Foreverr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I actually expected RR team to cast some unknown actor 4 paro's husband!! What was d need to cast VISHAL GANDHI!! He is quite a well known actor!! Will feel v bad when he will get killed!! No offense to d others!! But I also liked the chemistry between paro and varun!! Varun seems to be a nice guy unlike hi mama!! I dont think he knows anything about d Guns!! If some unknown actor wud hv been in d place of Vishal, I wud not have felt so bad for him or Paro!! I wud be happy 4  PaRud!! 😔 😔 😔
JazzyMohd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks fr the thread! Looking forward...
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome !
Looking forward to seeing it all here, instead of searching for it everywhere else ðŸ˜›
ArShi-Foreverr thumbnail
Never everrr everrr everrr (cant stop saying EVERRR) expected dis review on RR!! Check it out guys!! I think every1 here agrees wid me!!

READ AT UR OWN RISK!! 😛 😛 😛 😛

DIRECT LINK:~
http://businessofcinema.com/tele/bigg-boss-replacements-colors-spell-disaster-2/128829
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks this really great!!
Suggestion: when adding links please add youtube links too not everyone across the globe are able to access dailymotion or other links due to access restriction thanks
ArShi-Foreverr thumbnail
Lovely Review !! 😊
Agree to each word!!
Do u ?

The story of Rangrasiya is set in a village known as Birpur situated at the border of Rajasthan which is ruled by Thakur Tejawat Singh (Tarun Khanna) who influences the village people against the security forces Bhartiya Suraksha Dal (BSD). Every year he takes the responsibility of marrying off a girl from the village to a boy from across the border and in the process smuggles arms from them in exchange of money. Parvati (Sanaya Irani) is an orphan girl who has lost her parents in a firing which she believes has been the BSD handiwork but in fact it is the Thakur's men who have done it. It is her turn to get married to a guy from across the border but the BSD gets a hint of the smuggling and are about to catch hold of Thakur.

Rudra Pratap Ranawat (Ashish Sharma) has a troubled childhood when his mother has eloped leaving him and his father and since then he hates girls. Laila (Ankita Sharma), a natch girl with negative shades is in love with him. Rudra and Pravati have a minor chance encounter as kids when Parvati hands him her doll when she sees him crying. They meet again as adults but in unusual circumstances when Rudra who is now a BSD officer saves her from goons but Parvati with her recurrent nightmares about BSD officers is terrified in his presence since the Thakur has always instilled hatred and fear about them and Parvati has grown up thinking that everyone from BSD is bad.

Even as the BSD fast catches up on the Thakur's wrongdoings, Parvati is married and is all set for bidaai.

What works -
The different style of story is what gains an upper hand with each scene being wait worthy. The Rajasthani background and setting with perfect locations chosen for the shoot making it look genuine is what makes the show stand apart. The show so far has been shot in the deserts and the outdoor location, camels, etc., lend it an authentic touch.

Among st the actors Sanaya Irani who has earlier always done urban characters, has adapted well to the Rajasthani avatar. She looks pretty and delicate as ever in the traditional attire with chunky jewelry to match. Ashish Sharma's portrayal of Rudra is subtle yet impact-able and he makes quite an impression in the action scenes. The tall, good looking, dimpled Tarun Khanna is notable and makes his presence felt. Ankita Sharma apart from being a noted actress is a music and dance exponent and is perfect for the role.

The background score by Ashish Rego is haunting and apt. The action and fight scenes by action director Amar Shetty add to the thrill factor of the show.  

What does not work -

Sanaya Irani looking innocent as ever is a natural beauty and she would have looked beautiful even with less or subtle make-up, just enough to highlight her stunning looks. While it is okay to glam her up a bit for the wedding scenes, the scenes where she gets up in the morning with heavy make-up or when she is at home it looks odd.

While we agree that the show is set in the interiors of Rajasthan the sprinkling of Rajasthani language is a bit too much since it is ultimately a Hindi show. It is difficult to understand what is being said and sometimes even the actors look as if they are making extra special efforts to speak the dialogues.

Our take -
The show will definitely be liked by those who were waiting for something new to watch other than the family dramas. Rangrasiya with its raw, earthy touch can fill in that desire but only if it stays away from getting typical in the future.

So far, Sanaya and Ashish have shared just couple of scenes together on the show and they look good too. Their chemistry needs to be explored more and once their love story takes shape it will be able to generate more interest and keep the audience glued to the show.

DIRECT LINK:~
http://www.planetsanaya.org/2014/01/rangrasiya-review-rangrasiya-thankfully-different.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PlanetSanaya+%28Planet+Sanaya%29