Regarding Nautanki Films.

Posted: 10 years ago
A Request to all the fans who are having negative opinion that PH will destroy the show as I did to Madhubala And Jaan. I was a big fan of Madhubala in the beginning the couple in the show was amazing but the PH destroyed everything. The show is ruined. Same happened with Jaan even though I was not a fan of this show.
But now they are disappointed that PH may destroy this show too, but lets be positive  that for sake of their own profit PH will not repeat the same mistake again. Because of them now MB is nowhere in the TRP chart, so is Jaan. PH will try their best to impress the viewers with RangRasiya, and will be careful with this at least for their own sake. So no worry.

I wish the show a lot of success, and hope it will work. Maybe I will not be a regular viewer but will appreciate it until its not ruined (inshallah it will not happen.)
Thanks for your lovely wishes .. I hope the shows you like , ie madhubaala etc also get sorted soon so that their fans enjoy it ...
I so hope they wn't ruin this...
OMG thats SO sweet of you..!! πŸ€—   β€οΈ 
Yeah its better not to judge before hand..😳 Every show has its own destiny written and i pray that this show clicks with viewers and has decent TRPs..!! Ameen to that <3 πŸ˜Š
no  show  can  live  without  some  loop  holes and  all,  and  if  the  show  is  sucessful  colors  and the  PH would  definetly  stretch  the  show  as  for  the   channels and  production house   businessand  money   is  more  impt  than  show, so  yeah  i  am  quite  sure   that  one day  or  the  other , this  show  will  be  ruined  like  anyother  show  on indian  TV,  the  only  thing  we  can do  is  that  wish  the  cast  and  crew goodluck  and  watch  the  show  until  its  end😊
Ya I was thinking the same.alot of money they have spent this time so dont think they will ruin it
One can only hope, I heard they have written for 200 epsoides already so one can only hope!
this is really sweet of u!!!
hoping all goes well! :)
lets hope for positve.
wish for better.
every show and ph has to face up and downs not that they want to ruin their shows.
pray for RR's success