Rangrasiya

qubool hai no more threat to rang rasiya

Posted: 10 years ago
hi i a new to forum..i love sanya and looking forward earlier i was ippkknd and qh watcher but sice ksg quitted i also..so i am on rang rasiya ...guys there is only one competiotion we have that is yrkkh on trps...on net it will no 1 everyone is aware about sanaya fans i am new to if...and qh is no more threat nor in trp and not in cm as all ksg fans quitted the forum...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deleteaccount thumbnail
But its kind of sad that this happens to all good shows. If RR is good enough, then we dont have to worry about competition :)
.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

But its kind of sad that this happens to all good shows. If RR is good enough, then we dont have to worry about competition :)

Word!
CANNOT thumbnail
Lets not discuss about QH or any other show here. It should be all about Sanaya,Ashish,the cast,and the show. I am big fan of KSG, he is my favourite. AsYa i love them but i think its not right to talk about QH on this forum. I wish both the show do well. :) 
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
that's true
but sad that QH had this fate
why does this happen only with 4 lions shows???
Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

ya iknow dear and i am sure it will rock in tpr and cm ...but if all three shows were doing asmazing it will affect the other little bit...and now as reason qh use to be no in cm was ksg after he left 75 percent have quit including me...and i am sure the way they have prompoted rr it will rock...just bit nervous..i hope it create history like ipkknd
.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
And honestly not everyone watches for the actors, however good they are.

People take time but they generally do accept replacements
for ex. Gopi Vahu :p

I hope QH keeps doing well.
What's the fun in winning without competition? :pEdited by ASRaddictKKG - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: anulovessarun

that's true

but sad that QH had this fate
why does this happen only with 4 lions shows???

ya me to i use to watch but agter zee tv throw ksg out i am bit sad as i was his fan too and after reading ksg side story and all the coactors prasing him ...but its 4 lions hobby to defame actors first barun and now ksg ...but i am happy rr is starting ...as i am huge sanaya fan too
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: chhavi222

ya iknow dear and i am sure it will rock in tpr and cm ...but if all three shows were doing asmazing it will affect the other little bit...and now as reason qh use to be no in cm was ksg after he left 75 percent have quit including me...and i am sure the way they have prompoted rr it will rock...just bit nervous..i hope it create history like ipkknd

welcome to the forum!!!!🤗
RR will surely rule everyone's heart
Originally posted by: ASRaddictKKG

And honestly not everyone watches for the actors, however good they are.

People take time but they generally do accept replacements
for ex. Gopi Vahu :p

I hope QH keeps doing well.
What's the fun in winning without competition? :p

ya i agree but as i was fan of actor it will hurt me even i was very sad when ippknd end its just that i am to attached ...but i know its good story but they have ruined in past 3 months and i was only watching for main lead...maybe qh will get trps but cm points as itnis family show and cm rank holders r mostly love sotry qh d9is have love story but now its all finished