Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awww...Ashish is sooo handsome ☺️
Haila...ruff and tuff guy...
Loving him...
uaassshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am also here... I am a fan of both Ashu and Sanaya...Didn't miss both d episode and will cont to watch it coz it looks good also it av Ashish in it...
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ashish Sharma is an extremely articulate guy and a thorough professional and gentleman - just what the PH/CVs ordered for our dear Sanaya Irani:)

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ipkrocks21

is it just me or anyone else here also feels that this guy is exactly like Barun Sobti...down to earth, humble, family oriented, speaks less...even some of the off-screen scenes i saw of him wd Sanaya, I was shocked, for a moment I felt like i am watching IPK off-screen... I am a mad fan of BS and after a very very very long time, I am liking someone...how come I never noticed him, he always luked a lil regular types in his prev flicks but a changed and a thorough man in here...STRANGE BUT GUD!! Way to go ashish

I agree with all you say - but can we not bring BS here in this forum - it is disrespecting to the current jodi who have worked so hard to make RR the best. SO i request you to refrain from such comparisons please of Ashish-Sanaya jodi! with previous jodis
Edited by sun2011 - 10 years ago