Meet TV's new Army man

Dec 29, 2013
  • Email this page
  • Printer-friendly version

tv.jpg

Meet TV's new Army man
natasha coutinho
the asian age.
Ashish Sharma is very upbeat about making a comeback with Rang Rasiya on Colors. The promos have been on air for a while now and there are huge expectations from the show since it will air in the time slot of Bigg Boss. A pleased Ashish says, "I think that's an advantage because I'd expect that the Bigg Boss audience largely would watch our show. My friends and family are elated because the promo is eye-catching. The countdown has begun."
For Ashish, shooting in Rajasthan was a welcome change since that is also his home state. However, he did have to face a few challenges as well. He says, "Coming from Rajasthan, I knew the local language, so communication was easy. The weather used to be extremely cold in the morning and burning hot during the day. We were shooting in the desert and by the end of the schedule I was not keeping too well. But overall it was a memorable experience."
The actor, who is working with co-star Sanaya Irani for the first time, affectionately describes her as "completely mad". Ashish says, "We didn't know each other when we began shooting. I'm a reserved kind of person while she likes to talk a lot. She keeps saying that if we say 50 words a day, 40 of them would be hers." Ashish plays an Army man in the show and admits that he had to learn the nuances of an army man to perfect the role. He says, "I had to get the psyche of my character Rudra right. He has a certain angst on his face all the time. I had to adapt to his thought process. The army salute is different from the Navy and Air Force, which I had to perfect. I also learnt to walk like a soldier. I had to work on the character for a month before the actual shooting started."
The Rajasthan schedule is now over and the team is back in Mumbai, Ashish admits that he hasn't been able to spend enough time with wife Archana Taide of late. Incidentally, Archana's show Qubool Hai and Ashish's Rang Rasiya will be airing at the same time slot, just like Sanaya and her beau Mohit Sehgal who is also part of Qubool Hai. Ashish says with a smile, "Right now me and Archana are competing with each other and she ensures that I watch her show." Speaking more about his ladylove, Ashish reveals, "She is a romantic at heart. Once she planned a trip for us to Goa for which she took leave from my production house and I didn't even know about it. It was only at the last minute that I came to know that my leave was approved." Ashish continues, "Whenever I get some free time, I like to spend it at home, with my wife and our two pet dogs. Ours was not a typical love story. We started out as friends. The friendship became more intense over the years and then we decided to take the plunge."

http://www.asianage.com/tv/meet-tv-s-new-army-man-403

Edited by najmaa - 28 December 2013 at 11:25pm

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07princessep13kash_meet10PERFEQXIONTwinky28Sarunarshiytaanvi..uaassshiujwala444prabha75Krishna_121saruntheezy-lovelykiran_89Nadia_DiyaMGeoSsugarhugsarshisarun123Aruni.ipkknd-fansonaparitvbug2011..Divya..sun2011-Anu13-IsheanayagogumaSanzBarbieFaerydaevibhutilSidda8showviewerBeauceantGOTforeverSpellofJoyAnagha.MesmerizingSanzSahil.Ki.VedikaamaiaARS24Parud_ForeverDreamsFlyFreeDeedeepa1smile.saraAnam...princessunararagzz.xAaliyaHeyDeviMaiyyasumaiya14Ireena7Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Related Videos

Sahil.Ki.Vedika IF-Sizzlerz
Sahil.Ki.Vedika
Sahil.Ki.Vedika

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
AWW my ARMY MAN...Love My Ashish SharmaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

tfs dearBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07najmaasun2011vibhutilFaerydae

Faerydae IF-Rockerz
Faerydae
Faerydae

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Super excited to see you as armyman.welcome back ashish. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07uaassshinajmaasun2011vibhutil

Beauceant IF-Rockerz
Beauceant
Beauceant

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by najmaa

Meet TV's new Army man

Dec 29, 2013
  • Email this page
  • Printer-friendly version

tv.jpg

Meet TV's new Army man
natasha coutinho
the asian age.
Ashish Sharma is very upbeat about making a comeback with Rang Rasiya on Colors. The promos have been on air for a while now and there are huge expectations from the show since it will air in the time slot of Bigg Boss. A pleased Ashish says, "I think that's an advantage because I'd expect that the Bigg Boss audience largely would watch our show. My friends and family are elated because the promo is eye-catching. The countdown has begun."
For Ashish, shooting in Rajasthan was a welcome change since that is also his home state. However, he did have to face a few challenges as well. He says, "Coming from Rajasthan, I knew the local language, so communication was easy. The weather used to be extremely cold in the morning and burning hot during the day. We were shooting in the desert and by the end of the schedule I was not keeping too well. But overall it was a memorable experience."
The actor, who is working with co-star Sanaya Irani for the first time, affectionately describes her as "completely mad". Ashish says, "We didn't know each other when we began shooting. I'm a reserved kind of person while she likes to talk a lot. She keeps saying that if we say 50 words a day, 40 of them would be hers." Ashish plays an Army man in the show and admits that he had to learn the nuances of an army man to perfect the role. He says, "I had to get the psyche of my character Rudra right. He has a certain angst on his face all the time. I had to adapt to his thought process. The army salute is different from the Navy and Air Force, which I had to perfect. I also learnt to walk like a soldier. I had to work on the character for a month before the actual shooting started."
The Rajasthan schedule is now over and the team is back in Mumbai, Ashish admits that he hasn't been able to spend enough time with wife Archana Taide of late. Incidentally, Archana's show Qubool Hai and Ashish's Rang Rasiya will be airing at the same time slot, just like Sanaya and her beau Mohit Sehgal who is also part of Qubool Hai. Ashish says with a smile, "Right now me and Archana are competing with each other and she ensures that I watch her show." Speaking more about his ladylove, Ashish reveals, "She is a romantic at heart. Once she planned a trip for us to Goa for which she took leave from my production house and I didn't even know about it. It was only at the last minute that I came to know that my leave was approved." Ashish continues, "Whenever I get some free time, I like to spend it at home, with my wife and our two pet dogs. Ours was not a typical love story. We started out as friends. The friendship became more intense over the years and then we decided to take the plunge."

http://www.asianage.com/tv/meet-tv-s-new-army-man-403

Thanks a lot Najma.. Fastest with the news as usual..

Loved the interview..

@ red- That's definitely a good thing.. Even though the profile of audience watching BB differs from that of RR, a certain percentage will watch and be hooked.. 

@ pinkLOLLOLLOL Affectionately calls her completely mad!! I'm loving this jodi more and more everyday.. Glad they get along so well.. She will turn himmad very soon too..

@blue- Appreciate his dedication to his job and the pain he takes to perfect it. The team of RR is indeed lucky to have 2 such professionals like San and Ashish..

Edited by Msfrootie - 28 December 2013 at 11:30pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07najmaasun2011Deus_VultshowviewergogumaFaerydaeHeyDeviMaiyya

showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
TFS
Nice article.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07najmaasun2011

Nadia_DiyaM Goldie
Nadia_DiyaM
Nadia_DiyaM

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
he has such a beautifl and fab chmstry wd sanz,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, w8ng 4 RR,,,,,,,,,,,,impatientlyTongue

decent07najmaasun2011

arshisarun123 Goldie
arshisarun123
arshisarun123

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
waiting to watch Rangrasiya

decent07najmaasun2011

..Divya.. IF-Dazzler
..Divya..
..Divya..

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Excited to watch.. Aww.. He calls sanny mad Embarrassed ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index