Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

So will this forum close now? A final goodbye from me :)

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
awww well I was never too fond of this show n the forum always felt too slow to me, after being in super fast IPK forum.. And i always used to crib over this...So I was actually one of those who were most looking forward to moving out of here...

But well I just remembered here while I was busy on Rangrasiya forum.. and then i just realized I will miss it! weird isn't it?
cz i guess all of us are moving on to Rangrasiya forum and that will mean saying a final Alvida to CC forum...

So love you all my friends, I made here and I loved all the fun times we spent here, specially the last few weeks while we were all going crazy in the new shows sticky of Sanaya! Embarrassed

So I will of course see u all and talk to u in the new forum just like earlier... I just got a little sentimental...Embarrassed

So if any1 else remembered this abandoned old place.. say hi and then say a final good bye! Hug

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkknd10Gagganguessimgreat4856Arshi1195_ResHma_RavissanteSannyipkknd-fanNNN-08-BeauceantDeus_Vultwin7jaya100-Saba-ayshaomarNeloufer.SublimeSanayaDiyaSCandYlicious_SamaiaLuvuKhushiDreamsFlyFreeAnagha.MesmerizingSanzGuineaArshi.Sugi.IPKsadhnasoumya

AdorableDevil IF-Stunnerz
AdorableDevil
AdorableDevil

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Omg i will miss dis forum
i made a crazy family here, had lots of fun nd met with crazy but sweet ppl

ok dnt want to say bye

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

RavissanteSannyjaya100-Saba-BeauceantDeus_VultMeeraHKGodhuliLogonLuvuKhushisadhnasoumyaDraculaGirlprincessunara

LuvuKhushi IF-Sizzlerz
LuvuKhushi
LuvuKhushi

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
awww Sunara... just heard about your Good bye post from Aurin.. i felt so bad without reading what you have written...
I know about you and I can understand what you are feeling reading your post...

For me..awww I just love CC forum allot even though show didnt go well...

but i got a wonderful...lovely... cute...sweet...adorable and crazy weird family...
I can never forget this forum...

and above all I cant say Good bye to this forum...

aww I will come back here to talk on our CC...our weird family's CC...

Edited by LuvuKhushi - 28 December 2013 at 11:54am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100-Saba-BeauceantDeus_VultGodhuliLogonsadhnasoumyaDraculaGirlAdorableDevilprincessunara

DraculaGirl IF-Stunnerz
DraculaGirl
DraculaGirl

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Chhanchhan forum may not be big forum as other but it'll always gonna stay close to my heart...

i learn may thing form here...become sizler from newbie...discussed many thing...

but most important found a new life here as my craziest weird family...

my life my family my friends...

so i can not say bye to this forum

Edited by cruze - 28 December 2013 at 1:02pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tess77RavissanteSannyDeus_VultBeauceantGodhuliLogonsadhnasoumya

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyAmie

Omg i will miss dis forum
i made a crazy family here, had lots of fun nd met with crazy but sweet ppl

ok dnt want to say bye

aww i met u here and i became friends with u here! its a special place just for the friends it gave me! Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BeauceantDeus_VultLuvuKhushisadhnasoumyaAdorableDevilDraculaGirl

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Hey Sunara ... can understand how you feel ... it always does pinch leaving a familiar place.
I liked this forum because it was so peaceful ... we were a small group because CC was a small show, but we had a good time and after the crazy IPK forum, I actually enjoyed this place a lot more. It felt more personal because I knew and interacted with almost everybody here.

I will miss this place and all the crazy fun lovely people I met here. Hope we will all continue to meet and have fun in the new Rangrasiya forum Big smile

So goodbye to all Chhanchhanians turned RRA inmates LOL ... we're now full fledged Rangrasiyans ... let's rock the RR forum! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

GagganRavissanteSannyBeauceantDeus_Vultjaya100CandYlicious_SGuineaMeeraHKprincessunara

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvuKhushi

awww Sunara... just heard about your Good bye post from Aurin.. i felt so bad without reading what you have written...

but i got a wonderful...lovely... cute...sweet...adorable and crazy weird family...

aww Dhanu! u i knew from earlier in San new show thread in IPK forum, but we became really good friends over here and aww it was amazing the crazy things we did afterwards! Hug
so yes the best thing about this forum is the set of awesome friends it gave me! Heart

Usually inactive forums close down Dhanu, that is why i asked.. Sanaya's other 2 forums r very very active, sometimes even more than half of the live show forums. So they get to remain open for the members..
Let's see about CC.. cz Sanaya is a special person.. She is the only 1 with 4 open forums right now!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BeauceantDeus_Vultjaya100CandYlicious_SLuvuKhushi

LuvuKhushi IF-Sizzlerz
LuvuKhushi
LuvuKhushi

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by LuvuKhushi

aww Dhanu! u i knew from earlier in San new show thread in IPK forum, but we became really good friends over here and aww it was amazing the crazy things we did afterwards! Hug
so yes the best thing about this forum is the set of awesome friends it gave me! Heart

Usually inactive forums close down Dhanu, that is why i asked.. Sanaya's other 2 forums r very very active, sometimes even more than half of the live show forums. So they get to remain open for the members..
Let's see about CC.. cz Sanaya is a special person.. She is the only 1 with 4 open forums right now!

yeah we got to know on IPK forum n got closed during CC thru IF, emails n fb... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
but truly this forum gave such a crazy sweet hearts...

about inactive forums...awww so more chances are thr na...
lets see..
but we will be busy with our show n daily post so no worries..we can meet all our chhanchhanians on RR forum...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BeauceantDeus_Vultprincessunara

Go to top