India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

FINALLYYY!! :D <3

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Hey guys!! Sorry I know there's a million topics already saying the same thing..but I've been waiting for this day for like so long. FInally our dear RR forum opens. :D I just had to open a topic.. I am Ragini/Ragz as most Sanaya fans know and looking forward to interact with new fans too! This weekend has got to be the best one.. Sanaya on Big Boss and then her dance performance on 29th.. 30th comes, RR starts!! Too good to be true. 

Coming to Rudra and Paro..just by 3 promos and one sneak peak promo I have fallen for them..don't know what will happen to me when the show actually starts Heart I have been a huge Sanaya fan since Fanaa days and my love became stronger for her during MJHT days..This girl has amazed me with her growth and she has come so far with her talent in acting! She just makes me proud..the only actress that makes TV worth watching, she has a class of her own Heart I have always loved Ashish Sharma since I first saw him in GKD..didn't follow the show but thought this guy is a powerhouse of talent. I am so glad he is the male lead of the show, so happy for Sanz to have an amazing costar like him <3

Looking more than forward to Monday! These two days seem like two weeks LOL Just kidding. I am glad Sanaya appeared on BB and her performance on Sunday @ GPA is gonna make this weekend a smooth one till I can watch RR :D

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Luvlin28loony-toonyRangRasiyaPuja.CrazyAurLazyrowanparuvShreyaGautikashevradiationjalkukdi1Su_SomerholicParoandRudraHopeleslyInLovetellylover101-Seerat-RANJURIHANAnashniniTwinky28kkgsrasr-sweetySarunarshiyJulie_StararoojaraingolpokobitaN33MAnajmaaGeoSRavissanteSannykukiiesarunIAmMayFlower-Nashita-dolly_11AmazingAmy-Maryam.K-tvbug2011shruathiMichmichiIFrozenlgogumamisscrazyfanSidda8ayshaomar-Saumya-SanzBarbiejaya100moodie.foodieDiyaSCandYlicious_SOysterincandescentGuineaamaiaBillyJean.sumaiya14sadhnasoumyaxAaliyaHeyDeviMaiyyawhiterose29princessunara

Related Videos

ayshaomar IF-Rockerz
ayshaomar
ayshaomar

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Ragzy <33Hug
Im so excited and sucha Sanayalicious weekend and then RR is going to start
Sanaya with Salman on BB7 and then tomorrow her GPA dance 
This jodi already has my full attention, i adore them and i know god knows what we will be like when the show is underway!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07jaya100DiyaSragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Ayshhh Hug I know right? What an amazing weekend, well it's busy for me on the work front but I totally will not feel it simply coz RR starts on Monday..the time will just fly :D <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07jaya100ayshaomar

RangRasiyaPuja. Newbie
RangRasiyaPuja.
RangRasiyaPuja.

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Ragzzz!! *hugzz* HugI was so ecstatic to see this forum finally being opened, I'm getting more and more excited for Monday yaar! 
Can't wait to see the story shape up and this forum as well! Haven't been this excited since IPK!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07jaya100ayshaomarBeauceantragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RangRasiyaPuja.

Ragzzz!! *hugzz* HugI was so ecstatic to see this forum finally being opened, I'm getting more and more excited for Monday yaar! 
Can't wait to see the story shape up and this forum as well! Haven't been this excited since IPK!

Puja Hug Tell me something was your username Puja.. before? And haven't we interacted through scraps and all before? Same here girl..getting so impatient for Monday Embarrassed 

decent07RangRasiyaPuja.Beauceant

HeyDeviMaiyya IF-Stunnerz
HeyDeviMaiyya
HeyDeviMaiyya

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum,Ragz :D Hug Awesome post !!! I so get your excitement !! Have been bouncing up and down the whole day (LOL ) that the forum has finally opened and this weekend is Sanayalicious as well <3 Day Dreaming Btw check my post out,I mentioned your name :D <3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07ayshaomarBeauceantragzz.

Beauceant IF-Rockerz
Beauceant
Beauceant

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Hey Ragz!! 
Can feel your excitement.. We get to see Sanaya everyday for a week straight till friday!! After all the waiting and excitement the day is here and it feels surreal!!

decent07HeyDeviMaiyyaragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 28 December 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Abhi I just checked your post, you're a doll Hug I am so glad to have met you too :* and yes so so excited for RR Heart Day Dreaming
@deepthi

Aww thanks Heart yeah straight till friday unlike CC that just aired only till thursday :( 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07HeyDeviMaiyya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index