Rangrasiya: Expectations from the Show

Posted: 10 years ago
Finally the RR forum is open. The morning today was a real good morning without any pretense or indifference.. 

After one year of moving here and there (CC, IPK or even some other temporary places), its time for settling down. I am finally settling down here with so much of expectations - expectations to see, feel and enjoy things that my heart was craving for long! 

Rangrasiya is based on a beautiful plot, inspired by a classic story, Othello - which is definitely one of the most coveted literary experience for the human kind. So we are sure that its going to be a story to remember with all its depth, intensity and seriousness..

The production house and the creatives have already won our heart. Apart from the fame of being a big and successful PH, they have so far dealt with everything so well, from casting to promotion. All these couldn't have been better. The show has got extra ordinary team of directors! The costume, location, background music, cinematography  -- all these are totally new experiences for the TV viewers! 

Now the leads and their chemistry.. Well, we already burnt 16 whole threads discussing the sparkling chemistry between Ashish and Sanaya. And it even already surpassed my expectations. I never thought they would match so well even off screen! All these attachments, off screen fun and positiveness gives a different feeling in the hearts of the fans.. 

I wish this becomes the best show of Sanaya!

Now about the expectations from this forum, so far this had been so peaceful and friendly... always welcoming! I don't want this to change... Don't want people to fight for their favourites like children and then get frequent moderator's note... Although I would love the asylum full of juveniles, but do not want a battleground of senseless  fanatics... 

I wish a wonderful time to all my RR friends.. Let make this place a breathing space, a real window for entertainment and enlightenment. 

A BIG WELCOME🤗

Edited by golpokobita - 10 years ago
Truly well said 👏
Looking forward to the same- fun, excitment, laughter and discussion filled days in the forum.

Good luck to everyone associated with Rangrasiya, including us fans so we maintain our cordialness.
Edited by showviewer - 10 years ago
Originally posted by showviewer

Truly well said 👏
Looking forward to the same- fun, exciting and laughter and discussion filled days in the forum.

Good luck to everyone associated with Rangrasiya, including us fans so we maintain our cordialness.

You are from the US, too?
Do you have the channel? I am an internet viewer, basically!
Originally posted by golpokobita

You are from the US, too?
Do you have the channel? I am an internet viewer, basically!

Yes, I am from the US and I have the channel.
Really looking forward to this show, I don't want to keep my expectations high at all. But the first episode should be good.
Well said..
As of now I m nt expecting anything other thn seeing sanaya again onscreen..
Hoping this show does really well..
Yup, here's hoping that RR is a huge hit and the forum clicks in the best way possible. 
awesome post!!!!
hope we all have fun here
the 3 promos have already  exceed my expectations .. 😃
Lovely post
So excited I have a really good feeling about the show, everything I have seen and heard about it so far has been amazing I am also happy that we have find a new forum we can call home I think as Sunara said in another post - this is the 4th active forum for Sanaya!

Can't wait for tomorrow