Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishna_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Salman said that as a joke to cover up about him not knowing that Sanaya has already done television before. 
She's so sweet, she couldn't control her laughter!
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sanaya Aka Paro came in palki.Then she dance on Kabira song.She danced so gracefully.The Ashish Aka Rudra joined her.He lifted her by neck and did a swing[You guys should watch my heart was in my throat ] they did that step so gracefully. Then Salman interacted with them .Asked them about show n their character name .Sanaya said that her character name is Paro and Ashish said his character name as Rudra Ranawat. Hearing Ranawat Salman said I also played a role like this Arjun Ranawat .Then he asked Sanaya it is like devadass Paro did she took any inspiration Sanaya said I don't need inspiration I am good on my own.Salman was shocked to hear Sanaya reply.He jokingly said she can come in BB8 . Sanaya said I am big fan of BB. Then Salman said you can come in BB8.Sanaya said the winner of BB8 is Sanaya Irani. Sanaya was laughing to Salman jokes .Salman it would be nice to have a person who laugh on bad joke . Sanaya said I love talking .Salman he can see it.Then he asked which love story it's replacing. Sanaya said Tanisha N Armaan .Because Rudra is like Armaan.Then she said he talks less .Then  9PM show lead came.Salman asked this is your debut show .Sanaya said I done shows before.Salman laughed and said my mom is your fan .  Edited by VIMAL89 - 10 years ago
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update..
Salman's mom is Sanaya's fan!! WoW!! 

Cant wait to see it...
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I thought it was the other way round ... Salman was pulling Sanaya's leg by asking her if she had done TV before ... and when she was a bit nonplussed as to whether he meant it or not ... so she just said 'yes' ... and then he laughed and said his mom is a fan of hers ... that might be an exaggeration, but am pretty sure he would have been briefed on her brief bio and knew she wasn't a newbie. 
Anyway, she definitely made an impression on him ... Sanaya always manages to do that 😆
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Aww that is so nice :D Tfs Aysha 🤗
peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
😛 The cutest thing about Sanaya and Salman meeting was BB 8 8...He asked her who will be the winner of BB8 and she screams " Sanaya Irani " so sweet
vibhutil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Salman asked something nd sanaya was laughing like hell!!!
He was like I Like her...nd then asked tumahri jaisi koi aur hai to which sanaya replied "kyaaa"
Nd salman was like rehne do fir has pade gi yeh!!!!!

Their performance was awesome
M in love with paro nd rudra!!! 😊Edited by vibhutil - 10 years ago
Jz007 thumbnail
Thank you very muchEdited by Jz007 - 10 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: VIMAL89

Sanaya Aka Paro came in palki.Then she dance on Kabira song.She danced so gracefully.The Ashish Aka Rudra joined her.He lifted her by neck and did a swing[You guys should watch my heart was in my throat ] they did that step so gracefully.

That part was amazing ... I don't know how they did that!!!! I was holding my breath at that one! 😲👏
ankitamishra201 thumbnail
wen he lifted her from her neck i was like ..wow dont do dat , it must be hurting her ..
but the performance was gr8 
n d conversation was d cutest
 the way he said " mere ko bahot achchi lagti hai ye " .."har baat pe hansti hai "

no one can be unaffected by sanaya charm 

dat mum stuff was a joke though 
he didnt know wether it was a 1st show of sanaya or not,so he asked n wen she said no its not my 1st i hav worked before den he covered up by saying karan johar's dialogue dat "mere mum ki fav ho aap "
Edited by ankitamishra201 - 10 years ago