1 YEAR CONTRACT - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Looking at it from a business standpoint, I think it is a smart move to limit the risk. Instead of having a contract for one season, it is for one year. Now if the contract was open ended, then I would find it more interesting.
All shows have a contract for a limited period (usually 1 yr) with the channel and if the show's run is successful, the contract gets extended accordingly... this is the norm.
Lets Enjoy the show
guinea di who told you BI has a 6 month contract
Originally posted by NoMercy

Lets Enjoy the show
guinea di who told you BI has a 6 month contract

Abhi , I read in an article ..it was mentioned by the colours creative head , prashant bhatt I think ...see the sticky on the news / articles in the forum ...you will get the article.
All shows comes with a limited contracts. If The show does well then it would get an extension for sure, Leave that up to the PH to worried about they also said they're hoping to cross 500 episodes. So far they have written for 200 episodes we can only pray it does well among the TVT viewers, If the show have good TVT then colors wouldn't be stupid to pull it off air.

So chill for now!
How did you know ... Is it true?
Thank you so much
I didnt know this thing
Originally posted by Guinea

Abhi , I read in an article ..it was mentioned by the colours creative head , prashant bhatt I think ...see the sticky on the news / articles in the forum ...you will get the article.
Here is the article abhi ðŸ˜Š, dunno how reliable though ...

Rangrasiya premiers this monday on Colors TV

Finally the wait is over of Sanaya Irani and Ashish Sharma fans who are going to see their favorites return to the TV screen.Rangrasiya an intense hate love story will premiere on the 9:30pm slot from Monday after Big Boss ends this Saturday on Colors TV.

Prashant Bhatt comments,"We at Colors were looking for some thing different and wanted to cater premium entertainment to our viewers after Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 and Big Boss. Rangrasiya will be a chart buster as we have a lot of confidence on the content and response from audiences of the show and the same applies for Beinteha."

Saurabh Tiwari who runs Nautanki Telefims which produces Rangrasiya states,"We wanted to offer some thing different and thanks to Colors for giving us a prime time slot."

Sanaya Irani who plays Paro in Rangrasiya states,"The first thing that made say Yes to the show was the the character sketch of Paro which is quite intriguing and different.The team is very cooperative and helpful."

We queried Sanaya Irani about her performance in the annual Colors TV Golden Petal Awards she stated,"It was a nice experience plus the sets atmosphere was really interesting and creative."

Ashish Sharma who plays Rudra states,"Rudra's character sketch is grayish at the same time he has a good heart."

Raj Nayak,CEO of Colors TV states,"We are exploring the genre of love and the team at Colors TV is quite excited for our new launches which are Rangrasiya,Beinteha,India's Got Talent and not to forget that Comedy Nights will be airing twice with Bani and Uttaran airing again 5 days a week."

Rangrasiya has a 1 year contract and Beinteha has a 6 months contract with the channel.

http://newsroomnewsindia.wordpress.com/2013/12/27/rangrasiya-premiers-this-monday-on-colors-tv/
Yo
Originally posted by ARS24

oh really🥺